• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik is nerfed....

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
IMO Shiek's still a pretty good character despite the nerf. Wall cling and wall jump is cool ^_^ Probably better than Ike^

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Yeah she's still daaaaaaaaaaaamn good because her tilts are alot harder to DI it seems and no CCing means you can pretty much spam them and even though her aerial kill moves were nerfed her usmash is better. Not only does it have wider range but the tip sends up and is very strong while the hit on the sides sends them out and her dsmaash is still really good so overall while she got nerfed she is still amazing especially against DDD and friends.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
this thread reminds me of the samus forum "OMFG Samus is a GIRL?!?! NO WAY! nice rack"

lol yeah the exact thing happened in this thread although any real fan would have known samus and sheik are GIRLS!

when i read the samus thread i smacked my head and when i read this thread i remembered how much it hurt when i hit my head the first time and decided not to to it again instead i leave you with this quote from carlos. "der de der!"

aniemfanzmg

Smash Rookie
if zelda is acting as a male which she probubly is (ruto thought shiek was) it would be appropriate to address shiek as he, just like any other crossdresser.
however shiek is definatly a girl.
If she magically transforms into a male. sheik would be a male.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
well i dont think it really mattter cause from the vids ive seen sheik looks awesome! not to mention Zelda's got a nice boost so it balances out.

Top Bottom