• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik has a new Final Smash (Video)

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Played her in the Demo today at E3. It's like... Meta Knght meets Greninja? It was really hard to tell what was happening because it went so fast. No idea what it's called. Also, I used it on a group of two people (Mario and Kirby), but it only picked up Kirby. Not sure if Mario was simply out of range, or if it only picks up one character to the top of the screen for the "Greninja" slashes. Haven't been able to find a video of it yet.

EDIT: Found a video of it

Last edited:

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Played her in the Demo today at E3. It's like... Meta Knght meets Greninja? It was really hard to tell what was happening because it went so fast. No idea what it's called. Also, I used it on a group of two people (Mario and Kirby), but it only picked up Kirby. Not sure if Mario was simply out of range, or if it only picks up one character to the top of the screen for the "Greninja" slashes. Haven't been able to find a video of it yet.
I've been looking for this! Makes so much sense since Link basically has the light arrows now and Zelda got a new one.

Would you say it looked BOTW/Sheikah inspired? Or just general ninja aesthetic?

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Like I said, it went pretty fast, but from what I recall, it was just a generic ninja aesthetic. There might've been a Sheikah symbol at some point? I could just be making that up in my head trying to remember haha.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Like I said, it went pretty fast, but from what I recall, it was just a generic ninja aesthetic. There might've been a Sheikah symbol at some point? I could just be making that up in my head trying to remember haha.
I'll add it to my list of videos to search for including a Ridley victory.

Glad to hear she has a new one though, Light Arrows never fit her.

Gallerian

Smash Apprentice
That does look pretty dope. I was expecting Sheik to have the same Final Smash as Zelda, but this new one is pretty great. I'm all for it.

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
That does look pretty dope. I was expecting Sheik to have the same Final Smash as Zelda, but this new one is pretty great. I'm all for it.
Well sheik and Zelda are entirely separated now, they have different designs, sheik even goes before Zelda on the CSS and they apparently have different voice actresses, so giving them the same final smash would've been disappointing

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I admit of all the new updated Final Smashes, I like this one the best. Looks really cool.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I am glad it is not the same, considering OoT!Zelda/Sheik and the Zelda in Smash Universe have nothing to do with each other (aside from reincarnation shenanigans, I guess).

As for the final smash, it is cool.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I've been looking for this! Makes so much sense since Link basically has the light arrows now and Zelda got a new one.

Could be based off those assassins in BOTW, but I think it's just based off of general ninjas.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So that's now 47 final Smashes seen in action. How many is that to go? (all these wacky numbering systems have got me confused.)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
This is good news, I expect Impa to be just about 98,76% confirmed just about now <3

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I wouldn't count on it yet.
Honestly, I kind of am. The Light Arrow was basically the only big obstacle of making Impa a direct Echo. But it's out of the way now, and this new Final Smash is exremely Sheikah themed. So it would make a LOT of sense for Impa to share the same attack.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Honestly, I kind of am. The Light Arrow was basically the only big obstacle of making Impa a direct Echo. But it's out of the way now, and this new Final Smash is exremely Sheikah themed. So it would make a LOT of sense for Impa to share the same attack.
True, but this doesn't instantly make her a character.

Maikou

Smash Ace
Dark Pit still has his Dark Pit Staff as his Final Smash, despite Pit now using the Lightning Chariot. Echo Fighters don't have to have the same FS, nor does being semicloned prevent a character from sharing their FS with another character. Heck, DK and Little Mac's Final Smashes are identical now despite them being almost completely unrelated (besides DK's cameo in the Wii Punch-Out).

Not saying Impa can't be a character, or that she's guaranteed, just that the Final Smash was never really an obstacle to the possibility of Impa's inclusion. Only reason it would be was if Impa turned out to be a skin for Sheik like Alph is for Olimar.

Top Bottom