• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Frame Data... WIP

InnocentRoad

Smash Cadet
WIP...

Shield
ACTION: 1

Unshield
END: 7

Jump
ACTION: 4

Jab
HIT: 2
END: 17

Second Jab
HIT: 6+2
END: 23

Rapid Jabs
HIT: 6+7+8 (+4,+4...)
END: 54?

Forward Tilt
HIT: 5
END: 21

Up Tilt
HIT: 5, 20
END: 35

Down Tilt
END: 29

Dash Attack
END: 40

Forward Smash
HIT: 12, 26?
END: 50

Up Smash
HIT: 11, 13?
END: 52

Down Smash
HIT: 4, 15, 23?
END: 48

Standing Grab
ACTION: 6
END: 30

Running Grab
ACTION: 7
END: 39?

Needle Storm
HIT: 8+4
END: 8+96
HIT (FULL CHARGE): 11 (+3,+3...)
END (FULL CHARGE): 47
CANCEL: 8
INSTANT CANCEL: 8+8
SPEED: 0.4m/Frame

Aerial Needle Storm
HIT: 12
HIT(FULL CHARGE): 11?
END: 47
LAND: 30

Vanish
INVULNERABLE: 26-
HIT: 36

Neutral Air
HIT: 3
END: 48
LAND: 10

Forward Air
END: 33

Back Air
HIT: 4
END: 37

Up Air
HIT: 4
END: 39
LAND: 21

Down Air
HIT: 15
END: ?
LAND: 26

Flamingo

Smash Lord
OH SNAP! Which one is the right ones? All of them are different... by as much as >5 frames in a some of them...

OH SNAP! Again! Welcome InnocentRoad, I enjoy your vids (I hopes u can read English xD)

Edit: They could be closer...it just depends if input is considered on Frame 0 or Frame 1...but seriously I wanna know which one is correct.

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
Just curious, is there no one with any sort of "inside" to the company to get us the EXACT 100% frame data for everything?

I'm assuming not since we don't have it, but I figured I'd ask. I never see anything on here about interviews or anything. Granted I know Nintendo is a lot more casual gamers supported / secretive, but for example in the Dead or Alive Community a few times a year they get to have (well, Had now that he stepped down) interviews with creator Itagaki, one of the members of the sight worked with Tecmo on the betabuild and iirc was even involved in the creation of the guide + frame data release.

storm92

Smash Ace
Just curious, is there no one with any sort of "inside" to the company to get us the EXACT 100% frame data for everything?

I'm assuming not since we don't have it, but I figured I'd ask. I never see anything on here about interviews or anything. Granted I know Nintendo is a lot more casual gamers supported / secretive, but for example in the Dead or Alive Community a few times a year they get to have (well, Had now that he stepped down) interviews with creator Itagaki, one of the members of the sight worked with Tecmo on the betabuild and iirc was even involved in the creation of the guide + frame data release.
With the Homebrew Channel we have a frame freeze debug thing, where you go through moves frame-by-frame with Z on your controller, so we can get the exact move frames now.

Voyeur

Smash Journeyman
With the Homebrew Channel we have a frame freeze debug thing, where you go through moves frame-by-frame with Z on your controller, so we can get the exact move frames now.
That would be awesome if you could do that and then post up some of the results based on the past charts, I'd do it if I had it.

Top Bottom