• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheermadness vs. Zenyore Dual Combo Video

P D

Smash Ace
where exactly were you zen?

i missed ya D,:

NixxxoN

Smash Master
When I read DUAL i thought it would be some symetrical combo video, or both players doing a combo, sigh

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over a year ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.

Come at me bro.

Seriously though, I don't feel as this bump is unnecessary, since only a few people saw this combo video as it quickly went down the topic lists, for whatever reason.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over a year ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.

Come at me bro.

Seriously though, I don't feel as this bump is unnecessary, since only a few people saw this combo video as it quickly went down the topic lists, for whatever reason.
Wow.

Same ol' Zenyore :awesome:

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
Top Bottom