• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

she only gets better 2 (building combo vid)

Jasona

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cNkjsQedSU
that is the current footage. some of it isn't really a combo, but undr insists that nobody cares and its all good. i wanted to start this thread to get some input on presentation. i suck at making vids pretty or meaningful. everything i do is just raw and disorganized. so i'd like some help with that
first, do any of the "combos" in the footage vid get so far away from being actual combos that i should cut them out of the final project? some of them are stretching it, but i don't know. maybe i'm being too elitist when i judge whether or not they're combos
are the combos that end in a jab lame? damage is damage, but there is no amazing in a combo that ends in a jab
should i cut out the windmill of fury bit on 0:56?

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
lol sauna i think you influenced my dash attack followups too much. i notice i always try go go for dash attack jab cancel to fsmash (you seem to prefer dtilt) and it doesnt always work, whereas up b is almost guaranteed~

ZitchX

Smash Cadet
Meh... The video is soley based On Dash attack and Other start combo moves + Jab Jab Dtilt? Needs more Fair.

Favorite move of Samus's is Fair :D

Zx

Jasona

Smash Ace
lol sauna i think you influenced my dash attack followups too much. i notice i always try go go for dash attack jab cancel to fsmash (you seem to prefer dtilt) and it doesnt always work, whereas up b is almost guaranteed~
dtilt has more range and is faster. the fsmash often fails me too

Meh... The video is soley based On Dash attack and Other start combo moves + Jab Jab Dtilt? Needs more Fair.

Favorite move of Samus's is Fair :D

Zx
there is some variety at the end of the vid, but i agree that the final product needs much more variety than this sample vid had. these are just the combos i pulled out of the first 10 - 15 matches undr recorded to his comp. i may be able to pull some of the combos off of my old combo vids. it would be nice to throw together a video of the oddities rather than the repetitive tried and true

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Somebody comment on the Charge Blast -> Jab Cancel -> D-Tilt! Geez that thing was epic.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Geez that thing was epic! ^^ Lol, try ground-canceled Fair/Uair->tapA->CS. >.>

Your video would look better if Samus comboed more than just Pit, even if it's Undr playing all those characters.
While I personally agree, it's hard to get the same in return from him. HINT HINT SAUNA!

Top Bottom