• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

She looks like the real thing she tastes like the real thing my fake plastic love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Thank all of my comrades for your Ness contributions :)
As for you da Man, I remember you healing Ness in the past. What happened? :mad:

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Thank all of my comrades for your Ness contributions :)
As for you da Man, I remember you healing Ness in the past. What happened? :mad:
Lets just say I have a change of heart :p.
Hurt only Ness (5)
Besides that was only to get good rep.
Now that the rep system is gone I can hurt anyone without getting bad rep from the likes of you.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Actually, as much as I'd like to agree with you vgc, Ness is at 11. Heal only is 2.
You can take action 4 times a day max, as in every 6 hours.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
hmm 432 pages and no one dies? Heal only TOAD! lol jk
Heal only Luigi (17)

ps can you heal past 15 if not put it on Ness, you need to change the game so someone can die.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
Many people have died, we just started a new round with Yoshi being our most current winner. I think we have had at least 7 games so far....no....10...I dunnow.

Hurt Ness (have to keep him below 16, but I will try to keep above 10 just to keep EB happy :))
Heal Falco....(did he die yet?)

Guess what? NO SIG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom