• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sharing my project and Kickstarter: SmashPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
My kickstarter for SmashPad is approaching the 5k milestone for Android. I wanted to share this again for those that didn't see it the first time. Thanks all!

Please feel free to ask any questions here!

RIP_Lucas

Smash Apprentice
This id's the second time you've posted about this? How did you not get banned the first time?

Last edited:

Dissent

Bananaman Formerly Known As Sails
NNID
dotDissent
Tell me you two are joking? This is a beneficial application that will likely LINK to Smashboards as source citing, so it's not a competitive website. Crowd-funding is not considered a Good nor a Service, the other two issues in the rules. Nothing is being sold, this is no different than having a link to another website in your signature. You know, like mine? (Click the vVv Smashball)

And for the future, if you're going to post in a thread just to say "Enjoy your ban" and "Reported", you're essentially spamming. Click report, leave your report, then either constructively contribute to the topic or leave it alone. This is Forums 101 :|
The Rules said:
1. No Spam
Posts such as "this thread is going to get closed" or "this thread is in the wrong room".
@ Praxis Praxis : I'd fund this for the Android port but I have zero money in my bank account and have to save to move out of my apartment in a few months :(

I'll agree that trying to get exposure through this sub-forum likely isn't the best choice as it's not directly specific to competitive Smash 4. This belongs more in a general Smash forum, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Reported. Enjoy your ban.
This id's the second time you've posted about this? How did you not get banned the first time?
I'm a little taken aback by this because no one complained in the previous thread I made a week ago. If a mod tells me this is inappropriate I will certainly remove it, but as far as I know posting this a second time isn't inappropriate.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the app when it's released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom