• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Share Some Good Smack Talk!

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
I typically like to do character specific trash talking when getting a KO.

Kirby- Back to space gumball!
Mario- Rest In Pepperoni
Jiggly- Get popped!

What's some of your favorites to throw around friends?

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I often tell my little brother as a joke that Sakurai and his team should do the sensible thing and delete Dr. Tornado in the next patch. He retaliates saying that they should extend his hitbox to cover the entire stage.

For context, he uses Dr. Mario a lot and in this game Dr. Tornado is quite a good, almost annoying move that I've fell victim to many times.

Last edited:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
When I catch Richter's Holy Water midair and he yells "take this!" I generally say "okay...I took it..."

That's about all I got.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
When playing as wolf it is imperative that when you hit them with a side b off stage you must yell(even if there not in the same room as you)

ARE YOU SCARED

Also when you win against a mario say his princess is in another castle. When beating a Luigi in a 1v1 just say can't seem to escape number 2 can we?

And of course say piece of cake when beating a falco player

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Every time I get a kill with Corrin, I turn to my brother and say

Crystanium

Smash Hero
The only kind of smack talk I can think of right now is when Chrom uses his up special. Pretty much anything he says, I can respond with Charge Shot.

"Out of my way!"
Here, this Charge Shot will give you plenty of room.

"I'll end you!"
You want me to say that when I hit you with Charge Shot?

"How about this?"
You could do better if you recover low.

Ratmouse

Smash Rookie
I say "karate" every time i get a zelda f-air sweet spot, which i fish for all the time. This has grown to really tilt some of the people I play with, for some reason.

Call_Me_Red

Smash Journeyman
When playing as wolf it is imperative that when you hit them with a side b off stage you must yell(even if there not in the same room as you)

ARE YOU SCARED

Also when you win against a mario say his princess is in another castle. When beating a Luigi in a 1v1 just say can't seem to escape number 2 can we?

And of course say piece of cake when beating a falco player
When you beat a Wolf, always gotta hit em with the "You're good, but I'm better"

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Taunts are pretty good ones to bounce ideas off of, always gotta put that one "life of the party" Captain Falcon in thier place.

"How were those moves, huh?"

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
When I get KOs while playing as these characters:

King Dedede: Get whacked!
Palutena: “Too bad for you!” or “Ready when you are.”
Yoshi: My boy comes through!
Ganondorf: Sending you to the Dark Rhelm!
Inkling: Lets get messy!

When I am fighting against these characters:

King Dedede: Swallow This!
Incineroar: You’ll make a fine rug cat!
Bayonetta: Burn Witch!

One time I was playing with a friend where I was Bowser Jr and he was Bowser and he said “I am your father!” Then, I killed him and then immediately replied, “I buried my father!” That is probably the most savage thing that I have said to any of my friends when playing Smash. I am usually modest and quiet when playing with them but I went all out that day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom