• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowclaw 2 Sneak Peek

quak

Smash Champion
noice

i should prolly use ninja cookies more

NOBODY BEILEVED DJC FAIR 2 D-TILT WAS A GOOD IDEA :cry:

nice editing again too

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
quak... we probably all agreed that djcfair goes into dtilt with small risk, but you had the thread related to sheild breaking.. which automatically turned all the bias against you. good try at the shield breaking though.

(but im not too sure i read every word in that thread...)

Zone

Smash Champion
I really appreciated the Synchronizing with the music you threw in there. I always get drawn to that kinda stuff.

Can't wait for the final product.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
This is tooooo good
Editing, playing, the character, the player, the editors, etc..

Epic stuff.

Gambit61

Smash Rookie
That was awesome. I love the use of Wu-Tang beats. I'm looking forward to the vid since I've decided to pick up Mewtwo recently. :)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
*explodes*

Sweeeet!

I think this was the vid that at first made me think Fox sucked. Yeah, good times. Gooood times.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I had no idea this was made until now...lol. Old trailer, I know.

Is the video ever going to be completed?

lol at me being owned in the very first clip of the trailer. Tony's mewtwo makes my falco cry.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
It will be finished whenever ChaosTheory, LtBluePanther, and Taj actually do it. work it. make it. whatever.

work it harder make it (the video!) do it (like srsly!) makes us happy.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
The video is in progress still..its just in the phase of transfering to a new editor atm since blu has been nabbed by the industry and doesnt have the time to edit it anymore. Trust me..if he does...I will make sure he gets it done.

Top Bottom