• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowbane Graphics Shop

UltVGmer

Smash Journeyman
@ Omega ~ hmm... kk. Have a nice stay, btw ur puerto rican? Didnt know u were Carribean (i'm Dominican). Dont wrry about the shop we go this under control *wink*

@Jiggly ~ Welcome to the shop, *****!! That vid gets funnier everytime i see it!!!

Dont forget to repost ur requests ppl...

E123Omega

Smash Lord
@ Omega ~ hmm... kk. Have a nice stay, btw ur puerto rican? Didnt know u were Carribean (i'm Dominican). Dont wrry about the shop we go this under control *wink*

@Jiggly ~ Welcome to the shop, *****!! That vid gets funnier everytime i see it!!!

Dont forget to repost ur requests ppl...
yeah im puerto rican
u sure about that? well see about that

bring photos omega! and yeah, we can handle it. and jigglypuff8, welcome to the gang! :)
i will
hope u guys can handle it

well i recently went on a background frenzy that involved only the use of filters and NO brushes

here they are

abstract background:

energy warp background:

wierd background:

ice background1:

vortex background:

water background:

ice cube background:

fire background:

ice background2:

tech background:

UltVGmer

Smash Journeyman
yea... i remember when i used to use tuts to make BGs, helped a lot. Goodjob, man... everyone should get PhotoShop, even if its just a trial version.

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
Dam straight man!!! (that was at what Ultvgamer said about photoshop) Well have fun in Puerto Rico omega!!! Nice backgrounds! ............... I wanted to join........ (if not now, but maybe when I get CS2) anyways ill have some sig out there for ya jigglypuff8

SatanX

Smash Apprentice
*rises from the dead and dusts self off*

Srry, i havnt been on lately guys... got deadlines (two tradefairs coming up and CEO is on DEFCON 9 MODE!!), but since tomorrow is "DUE DAY" i'll be free.

So, those who made request please repost so i could give u ur well deserved sigs.

*goes back into vampire coffin...*

*Edit ~ Nice, animations Omega!

Pic: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/eradikatus/samus.jpg
Text: Darkaxen
Subtext: Best Samus in Vegas!
Colors: black and red

Thanx in advance

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman
Hey you need to make page-links or register and make the picture bigger and then hotlink(dont really think that works) So I prefer pagelinks fix the links into pagelinks for them. PM me if u want me to try and get them for u, im registered already.
umm im not quite sure i understand what you said... was that towards me? or to someone else?...

A_Falco_user7350

Smash Journeyman
Background:make one please.
Picture:
Mega Man X - http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/RandomRalph/Megaman_X_by_Alia_the_white-1.jpg
Sasuke - http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/RandomRalph/Sasuke___Chidori_Discharge_by_po-1.jpg

Text: Beasts From The Middle East. RandomRalph by MegamanX and Humpback_D by the Sasuke.
Color (s) overall: 1.Red ,2.Light Blue
Size: 420 x 120
Maker: E123Omega
Animation: Pulse, Just Make the names RandomRalph and Humpback_D pulse.
My Input: Just like your Tech example. Make it so theres 2 circles , one with Megaman X and one by Sasuke. Like Have the 2 circles going down the side and have a line coming from it saying RandomRalph and Humpback_D. I cant decide where to have the title " Beasts From The Middle East" on it so if you could please just decide yourself wher eu think it would look best. Since its tech, just throw some random numbers in there to make it better looking i guess.

Sorry if i got otu of control with bein picky

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor

E123Omega

Smash Lord
the batman: u need to check the first page because there are only several forms of animations that i can do i cant do all forms of animation

squaminator: u must choose a creator.

dr twist: if u want to know what it would be to be us then get gimp

E123Omega

Smash Lord
People on hold:
A_Falco_user7350
ThE_BaTmAn

You guys are on hold. I'm in Puerto Rico so I can't do anything at the moment.

ThE_BaTmAn, I can't do any other animations, other then the ones shown on the first page. So the only animation I'm going to do is the rain animation that you asked me to do on page 37, is that ok with you?

A_Falco_user7350, I'm not sure if I can make only the text pulse, but I'll see what I can do.

hypersonic0, you HAVE to choose a creator. That goes for everyone.

H20 Melon, you also HAVE to choose a creator.

foxandyounglink, you should repost your request and put it all in one post so we don't have to be going back and forth between pages looking for what you want for your sig.

Top Bottom