• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowbane Graphics Shop

eazail

Smash Apprentice
hmm, I guess you can just stick, "SANDSLASH" in there somewhere where ever it fits best. Also, you could put my name in there somewhere too.

Thx in advance.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
i cant use gimp for some reason so everybody expect ur sigs to come at a later date and i got Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the wii!!!!!!!! woo!!!!!!!

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
i cant use gimp for some reason so everybody expect ur sigs to come at a later date and i got Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the wii!!!!!!!! woo!!!!!!!
I can wait. Also Omega, I made crappy renders (I think) in case they help and post your darn Wii code already! You are on when I get my Wii in a couple of (dare I say it) "'Wii'ks"

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I can wait. Also Omega, I made crappy renders (I think) in case they help and post your darn Wii code already! You are on when I get my Wii in a couple of (dare I say it) "'Wii'ks"
Thank you for your patience. But unfortunely, I cannot use Gimp anymore. So say bye bye to Gimp. :(
I am going to get Paintshop Pro soon.
The same Paintshop Pro that Marthmaster92, and I'm thinking about getting a better version then the one he currently has.
And I don't know my Wii code yet. But I'll try to found out what it is.
On what? :confused:
"Wii'ks", lol, very clever. :laugh:

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Thank you for your patience. But unfortunely, I cannot use Gimp anymore. So say bye bye to Gimp. :(
I am going to get Paintshop Pro soon.
The same Paintshop Pro that Marthmaster92, and I'm thinking about getting a better version then the one he currently has.
And I don't know my Wii code yet. But I'll try to found out what it is.
On what? :confused:
"Wii'ks", lol, very clever. :laugh:
actually after paintshop pro 7 people said it went downhill. just what i heard, and if you get paintshop pro 7, you get animation shop 3, also what i like to call my render shop. :)

E123Omega

Smash Lord
more like worst sig ever i really dont know about this sig
it has a lot of characters so it might not be too good
dont like shrinking all the characters
alright eps stop spamming unless u have a request
request something then!!!!!!!!1

E123Omega

Smash Lord
People on hold:

tappy
LessThanThree
eazail
Deathreaver780
Spoon Man
foxandyounglink
jigglyppuff8

You guys gotta hold on for a little while until I re-install Gimp which might take a while because I'm having difficulty re-installing it. So you guys just wait a while ok?
Sorry for double-posting.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Happy New Year Omega! I did all your requests for ya. So that way you can just relax and focus on getting Gimp up and running again. so guys, here ya go:

Deathreaver780:

Eazail:

Jigglyppuff8:

Jigglyppuff, this was really hard to do 'cause you got so much text in there.

Less Than Three:

deathreaver told me you wanted a 3, so i changed it and put in a 3.
Spoonman:

foxandyounglink:

I did this one already for ya. I pm'ed it to ya remember? hahaha.........

Tappy:

And uh, i got them saved to where I can go back to mess around with them, so lemme know if you want changes.
(Except yours Jigglyppuff8, the only other suggestion i can say is for me to make it bigger. much bigger, 'cause you got a whole bunch of text in there.)

EDIT: some idiot is neg-repping me for no reason, and now i've lost a block! oh, i'm gonna find out who it is.......

tappy

Smash Ace
that's so cool mm92!!! thanks alot! it wont let me give you +rep but dont worry, i wont forget!:)

and E123, you can still make me that shadow one cause i know you would do a great job on it;)

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
I ain't payin' ya. I'm payin' Omega.
EDIT: I just noticed that luigi-chu is the only one in blue and everyone else is in green which is right(except for kpsinger who is yellow).
EDIT 2:
watch out spoon, thats waluigi in disguise;)

Top Bottom