• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Moses Island Glitch

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
My friend didnt post this yet so Im going to go ahead and do it...

Okay this is what you do. First choose a character that has some sort of reflector. Pit, Fox, Wolf, your choice. Then get any of the Starfox characters. Start the match and go to the stage Shadow Moses Island.

Have the Starfox character standing next to one of the walls but facing away from it. Then the reflector about two character lengths away from the other character, too far and it wont work. Then hold down the reflector. Have the Starfox character start shooting at the reflector.

If done right said Starfox character doenst take any damage at all! You might have to fiddle around with the spacing to get it right. I dont know what it is but the blasters on all three Starfox characters do the same thing, nothing.

We havent tested it that much but it might include more then just the walls at this stage, and super scope and ray gun might be able to do it too. I will find out and get back to you tomorrow.

Pink murder

Smash Ace
My favorite glitch on that stage is using kirby's Uthrow for a quick K.O xD
Stand near a wall but face away from it.
Grab a character and do kirbys Uthrow.
Kirby should go up, and land on the top of the wall xD
It can kill most characters at 50% or less ^^

Top Bottom