• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SH desynced blizzard question?

stoopdklutz

Smash Journeyman
I have a quick question for it. What are it's applications? I try to use it in battles but I don't know when. It's also a pain to get desynced in the first place.

Help?

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
Use it when you've already desynced them for some other attack, and transfer into it SH blizzards to get a combo going at low percents. I usually have Popo use blizzard on the ground, and nana SH it, so it can keep the combo inescapable for a longer amount of time.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Pivot -> Ice Block (Popo) -> SH Blizzard (Nana, move forward a little) -> SH Blizzard (Popo, move forward a little)

You can keep doing it, because Blizzard has tons of hitstun and range. When they DI out, follow up with an up-smash.

Edit -- yeah, or grab xD

Miller

Smash Lord
Actually, You can Grab with either Nana or Popo, depending on what one does the blizzard.

For example, if Nana does the Blizzard, You could run forward with Popo and grab, And Nana can do that aswell, shes still in response range

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
Actually, You can Grab with either Nana or Popo, depending on what one does the blizzard.
This is what i tend to use SH desync blizzard for. Follow it up with a grab and if done right just continue it into a CG

Top Bottom