• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SH ANA FF L Or SH FF ANA L?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_X_

Smash Lord
Hey I'd just like to know if it makes any difference if I do (and I'm using ANA as an example for any A air attack) SH ANA FF L Or SH FF ANA L?

I like to SH FF ANA L...

Does it matter, will it affect my game?

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Short hop. Fast-fall. L-cancel.

It doesn't matter when you feel like aerialling in there, you can always still FF at the peak of your jump. Do the attack when you want to. And I'm suspicious that the only reason you made this thread, including the acronym "ANA" for 'any air attack' is so you could have ANA L.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Well, I depends on who you are, if you are CF, you should start it early to get both hits out of it, but if you are someone with a secks kick, you should start it later to get more knockback and damage. It truly does not matter though, so learn it how you feel comfortable, that is the best way. I just said that because I am obsessed with using things that make you even a little tiny bit better, I am at the mooment trying to omit X from my gameplay, Y is slightly faster... Sad I know..

Keep smashing :0)

mark.

Smash Journeyman
usually its better to fastfall, but on some accounts it helps no to (i.e. cF's nair, as if you fastfall you'll only do one kick. but on marths nair, its better to fastfall so that your hitbox is larger and it is harder to miss on small land enemies) :D

cF=)

Smash Lord
ANA = aerial neutral air
ABA = aerial back air
AUA = aerial up air

etc.

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
Well if you use your airials right before you land on the ground, there's less of a chance for you to get punished, compared to using them the moment you leave the ground.

Of course there are always moments where you need to get off airials quickly, so i guess you just have to be smart with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom