• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU whyisdreamlandtheonlythingihearattournaments, August 27th

btw, sorry i left a couple of my cokes in the tournament room. I was actually planning on cleaning up a bit outside but we left in a hurry.

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Ggs to everyone. Good tourney. If any finds themselves in possesion of a small grey memory card or a wiimote with no battery cover that they didn't have before, it probably belongs to me.

Please bring it to the next tourney and hand it to one of the victoria players as i will likely not be there.

:phone:

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Okay, I have good news and bad news.

Bad news: The audio file for a good portion of doubles finals and the entire grand finals became corrupt

Good news: because I was recording the players themselves during all of this, lower quality audio of the tv (that the mic caught) was recorded as well sooooooo
GF is kinda saved but doubles i'm not so sure about

lol technology

Top Bottom