• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFL Zp Melee Smashfest/Mini tourney - 01/31/09**

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yeah, I think it's still at ZP. We found it, but I think Kevin gave it to Phillip (ZP owner)

Btw, great matches. I had too much fun I really did.

Crispy! lol Whaddup Bro. I'll do much better next time I play you. I was having too much fun with the matches, that I wasn't taking them too seriously. :p No johns I swear!

Ed - I will play you! You will get good! Stop being afraid of losing and getting 3 and 4 stocked. Hang in there. ALL of us got wrecked hard when we played in order to get so good. You'll get there. Just practice and boost up your tech skill, and watch a bunch of melee vids of Ken and M2K.

Elliot - Rofl I knew I was going to get owned by you. lol You suck because you're too good! >=( Peach is still a cake baking *****!

Ivan - Your Link got much better; I was very impressed. Be more encouraging to your Brother. lol.

Kevin and Andreas - lol, I should call you guys the Wonder Twin, cause you guys wrecked so hard today in teams and did everything in sync.

Travis - We need to do some one on one friendlies, I think your Sheik could be monstrous. I really appreciate you bringing your set to record. Get well soon man, I know you weren't feeling too good when we started doing teams, but you didn't complain. You're such a manly man. lol =P

Phillip - Thanks for letting us host the tournament at ZP. You're the best venue holder I've ever met. :)

Dwayne - You suck, get better. lol j/k You already know how I feel about fox and falco.

I had a great time hosting the tournament and an even greater time playing smash with awesome people. I'll try to host the weeklies at ZP, cause I know all you guys think I'm the best host this part of Miami. ;)

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I think it's still at ZP. We found it, but I think Kevin gave it to Phillip (ZP owner)

Btw, great matches. I had too much fun I really did.

Crispy! lol Whaddup Bro. I'll do much better next time I play you. I was having too much fun with the matches, that I wasn't taking them too seriously. :p No johns I swear!

Ed - I will play you! You will get good! Stop being afraid of losing and getting 3 and 4 stocked. Hang in there. ALL of us got wrecked hard when we played in order to get so good. You'll get there. Just practice and boost up your tech skill, and watch a bunch of melee vids of Ken and M2K.

Elliot - Rofl I knew I was going to get owned by you. lol You suck because you're too good! >=( Peach is still a cake baking *****!

Ivan - Your Link got much better; I was very impressed. Be more encouraging to your Brother. lol.

Kevin and Andreas - lol, I should call you guys the Wonder Twin, cause you guys wrecked so hard today in teams and did everything in sync.

Travis - We need to do some one on one friendlies, I think your Sheik could be monstrous. I really appreciate you bringing your set to record. Get well soon man, I know you weren't feeling too good when we started doing teams, but you didn't complain. You're such a manly man. lol =P

Phillip - Thanks for letting us host the tournament at ZP. You're the best venue holder I've ever met. :)

Dwayne - You suck, get better. lol j/k You already know how I feel about fox and falco.

I had a great time hosting the tournament and an even greater time playing smash with awesome people. I'll try to host the weeklies at ZP, cause I know all you guys think I'm the best host this part of Miami. ;)
Haha. You're crazy man. I just remembered the desktop picture on the brackets computer. Disturbing ****.

Btw, I don't know about you being the best host. You almost messed up the brackets haha. Good thing you won the match that you moved yourself forward on.

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
ya zp was mad fun last night. I just gotta keep working at my poor lonely link. xD

and i do encourage my brother! i try telling him wtf im doing to when he ****s up and how im taking advantage over it. He just rages and stomps around cursing xD.

Crispy/elliot are monsterssssss. Omg i never had to think so much in a **** game. but i did get comboed to hell so its cool.

of course dwayne/jason knows whats up. Basically my party all over again. lawls its always fun playing you 2. And i feel dwayne's pain. every tournament he has gone to so far, he had to go against 1 of the best, if not the best person there first round. Just look at his 2 last tournaments. xD Thats his john and i support it!

Kevin and Andreas?: i only played kevin in the tournament and got *****. but andreas ***** me with ganon. =(

travis! i dont like sheik! and im going to counter pick rainbow cruises all the time nowwwwwwww =P

Justin? yo your nasty. why didn't u enter the tournament. like wow, i felt like a piece of meat getting throw around during our matches.

1 stock + FFA + stars on high + FINAL D = Hilarious!

idk about showing my recordings. I got roflstomped in most of them. =(

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
ya zp was mad fun last night. I just gotta keep working at my poor lonely link. xD

and i do encourage my brother! i try telling him wtf im doing to when he ****s up and how im taking advantage over it. He just rages and stomps around cursing xD.

Crispy/elliot are monsterssssss. Omg i never had to think so much in a **** game. but i did get comboed to hell so its cool.

of course dwayne/jason knows whats up. Basically my party all over again. lawls its always fun playing you 2. And i feel dwayne's pain. every tournament he has gone to so far, he had to go against 1 of the best, if not the best person there first round. Just look at his 2 last tournaments. xD Thats his john and i support it!

Kevin and Andreas?: i only played kevin in the tournament and got *****. but andreas ***** me with ganon. =(

travis! i dont like sheik! and im going to counter pick rainbow cruises all the time nowwwwwwww =P

Justin? yo your nasty. why didn't u enter the tournament. like wow, i felt like a piece of meat getting throw around during our matches.

1 stock + FFA + stars on high + FINAL D = Hilarious!

idk about showing my recordings. I got roflstomped in most of them. =(
****. I forgot about the starman battles! Those were too fun. Fox, falcon, and ganon **** in those matches.

Your link is good. Just work on trying to combo more. Also, try edgeguarding with nair off the stage instead of up b if you think your opponent will sweet spot the ledge. Don't worry about getting comboed. Everyone gets comboed haha.

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
****. I forgot about the starman battles! Those were too fun. Fox, falcon, and ganon **** in those matches.

Your link is good. Just work on trying to combo more. Also, try edgeguarding with nair off the stage instead of up b if you think your opponent will sweet spot the ledge. Don't worry about getting comboed. Everyone gets comboed haha.
ya i gotta have more suicidal tendencies =P

also 4 man ffa pokemon battle. with elliot going, HOW THE **** DID HE GET 1 IN WHEN I HAVE 6 OVER THERE?! xD xD

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
Oh ok, thanks. I'll pick it up when I get the chance.

My matches versus Dwayne and Elliot were by far some of the most challenging I have ever experienced. Elliot had the most aggressive Peach I have ever played! He was very skillful at those float canceled Fairs which took a while to adapt to, but I learned that patience and good DI can really help.

I'm just glad I managed to beat a Peach of such caliber for one round, that already exceeded my expectations by a mile! :)

It's a shame that my match against Dwayne wasn't recorded (both Friendlies and Tourney) as it was some of my favorite matches I've ever had.

Ivan, admit it, you gave up before you even picked up your controller. I could see it in your face.

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i was raging last night and the whole freezing and **** during the tournament sucked. i might try and see if i can find a main i like playing. marth to me is boring. lol but anyways had a good time. all u guys kicked me ***! woooooooooooooooooooo!

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i was raging last night and the whole freezing and **** during the tournament sucked. i might try and see if i can find a main i like playing. marth to me is boring. lol but anyways had a good time. all u guys kicked me ***! woooooooooooooooooooo!
I hate you Ed.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
good games everyone.. had alot of fun. hope to see all of you at the next tourny. if any of u guys wana get some training in hit me up im usually always down to play. i live rite by pembroke lakes mall. 305-336-2054

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
so about the vids guys

there seems to be something wroing with the file (the computer wont read it as a movie file) i've contacted the Company who made my capture card to see what's wrong (I've captured vids before with this device). I did nothing differently so I dunno what's up
I'll keep you posted though

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
so about the vids guys

there seems to be something wroing with the file (the computer wont read it as a movie file) i've contacted the Company who made my capture card to see what's wrong (I've captured vids before with this device). I did nothing differently so I dunno what's up
I'll keep you posted though
WAH WAH WAAAAAAAA.....:ohwell:

Top Bottom