• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sex with samus

Status
Not open for further replies.

werty14

Smash Rookie
her assy *** oh sex suck her puusy nipples let me rub her nice sexy assssssssssssssssssssssssssssss lets bathe sex toch panty and bra sexy samus sperm ahhhh shake your *** sexy samus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chuckle:

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
If this gets the word "nipples" filtered and I don't get to discuss Captain Falcon's wonderful, brass-studded pectorals, I'll never forgive you.

And good luck with your aspirations concerning Samus. Your gonna catch the MetrAIDS.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
If this gets the word "nipples" filtered and I don't get to discuss Captain Falcon's wonderful, brass-studded pectorals, I'll never forgive you.
Oh dear lord that's funny, I agree completely :laugh: .

I hope he keeps the chest augmentations for Brawl too.

@Topic Creator, think those things, don't write them down. It's incriminating.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
*covers the poor Smash Child's eyes and leads it out of the topic.* Just push it all into the back of your mind and forget it. You won't have to worry about it till your older and your Psychiatrist puts you in some sort of trance to figure out what's wrong with you. It'll all be find, Joka. ^_^

SkyeYuki

Smash Apprentice
This is easily the greatest and most informative topic I have ever seen in anything on the internets.

Congratulations, good sir. I commend thee, and give you this medal.

And by medal I mean AIDS and a broken limb.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
OMG spam topics. You know you cannot make spam on these boards. >=[

(Using this phrase to hide spam)

Maybe some kind of Wii minigame can come from the "greatest and most informative topic... ever seen on the internets." Lol

Blazer

Smash Ace

And good luck with your aspirations concerning Samus. Your gonna catch the MetrAIDS.
This is the funniest thing I've seen on this board...Ever.

SkyeYuki

Smash Apprentice
I officially declare this thread to be about Captain Falcon's "wonderful, brass-studded pectorals" as Pomfrod once said.

I think they're weapons of mass destruction. In fact, they're the source of his immense galaxy-destroying power as seen in his famous video(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw).

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
I officially declare this thread to be about Captain Falcon's "wonderful, brass-studded pectorals" as Pomfrod once said.

I think they're weapons of mass destruction. In fact, they're the source of his immense galaxy-destroying power as seen in his famous video(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw).
If that isn't Captain Falcon's "Smash Move", I don't know what's going on in Sakurai's mind. (Assuming it is what I think it is, the Captain destroying the world.)

SkyeYuki

Smash Apprentice
Actually, his smash move could just be a giant Kamehameha-esque energy beam of godly death that rains down destruction upon the pour denizens of whatever planet they're currently brawling on. Of course, this giant death ray would be shot from his Nipples of God.

Cojiro

Smash Journeyman
Actually, his smash move could just be a giant Kamehameha-esque energy beam of godly death that rains down destruction upon the pour denizens of whatever planet they're currently brawling on. Of course, this giant death ray would be shot from his Nipples of God.
Hmm, that has promise too. I've always thought that when he grabs some-one and attacks he should just have them headbutt his nipples, smothered by the immense sexual power the Captain commands.

Seeing Zero Suit Samus subjected to this would possibly be too funny for the world to handle. Or Ness.

SkyeYuki

Smash Apprentice
His new grab should be him holding the opponent in front of him, forcing them to stare at his Nipples of the Future. After 5 seconds, they explode and Captain Falcon's Nipples of Perpetual Indulgence come up as the winner on the victory screen.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
capt falcon: show me your moves!
samus: ........
*capt falcon runs up to samus, performs ^B. after a few short seconds, there is a small detonation from his pelvic region.
capt falcon: YES!

................sexual innuendo?

and b4 you say it... in your endo! ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom