• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seven Deadly Sins Mafia (Mini) - Game Over

Seal

Smash Journeyman
But you said earlier that you changed your play style up because of pressure?
Did you mean would I change it from the early or later one? I would have liked to stay with the first one before I started being negatively influenced by the pressure.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Votecount 1:6

[1] Orboknown - Seal
[1] FireEmblemnier - Red Ryu
[2] Seal - Orboknown, JeXs
[0] JeXs -
[0] Red Ryu -
[0] Maven89 -
[0] Zenny -

[3] Not Voting - Maven89, FireEmblemnier, Zenny

with 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch!

Deadline is 2am GMT Saturday 17th January

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Feel free to join in when you're ready, Ryu.

Right now, though we're deciding whether to lynch Seal or Orbo, at the moment.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok, let's get down to business, with 7 of us and the theme is seven deadly sins, we all should have a sin flavor. Of which there are:
Pride/Vanity
Envy
Lust
Gluttony
Wrath
Sloth
Greed

Of which Greed and Wrath seem the most likely to be scum flavors, we have no idea who the PR flavors are and I'd like to keep it that way.

I'm assuming the format for this game is 3 VTs, 2 mafs, and 2 town PRs, but I could be wrong. I plan on giving my all this game.
Explain to me why you came to this conclusion.

Don't you think the mod would avoid something like this?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I wouldn't say that ANYONE is confirmed/obviously town yet. And voting by activity has never gotten a game anywhere from my experience.

We have 0 leads at the moment. Anyone could be anything and the actions on the thread are not enough for me to be convinced of anything yet.
Even with his limited experience i don't like this post.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It may not be so bad though. The point of a PR really is to give is information. Which we now have. We can probably say that scum is between: Orbo, Seal, Maven, and tihs. If scum chooses to kill one of the PRs among that group, then it reduces the pool of players that could be scum. So it's actually their best move to kill a VT.

I personally have a town read currently on Maven. So scum is probably two of Orbo, Seal, and tihs. I think it's Orbo and Seal most likely.
I'm extremely hesitant to trust a lynch down the list style of game.

FiE is the only one with a VT like claim I would remotely trust.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Due to the fact that my old strategy apparently made me scummy, I've switched. I don't see why the claim works for Zenny/FE, but since everyone seemed to accept it, I went ahead with my claim.
FiE is the only one I would town lean off a claim due the nature of how he claimed and why.

You are doing it to get pressure of you where as FiE has potential to believe his role flavor was a part of his nature of being a VT.

FiE might have misinterpreted his role, you did it after the fact and when discussion of it happened after being voted for what I see as non committal play as I pointed out earlier. Not sure entirely if others are doing PoE or not.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'd vote seal as my #1 scum pick.

FiE is more likely town.
Zen I'm unsure.
Maven likely town.

Need more from Orbo and JeXs.

@ Xivii Xivii who is #2 after seal and why?

@ Orboknown Orboknown same question.

@ JeXs JeXs what do you think of Maven and Zen?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Explain to me why you came to this conclusion.

Don't you think the mod would avoid something like this?
Due to my role flavor, I assumed every flavor had a legitimate reason to have it's role. I thought what would most likely have PRs, or be scum. I thought of it as a good way to stimulate discussion also.

I also knew full well a host might avoid this, but I wanted to see everyone's opinion on the possible significance of flavor this game.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
@ Seal Seal You mentioned you wanted to get another post in, before there's a hammer. Usually a post like this leads to a defense post, yet there's is no such thing after. Care to mention what you wanted to add in?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'd vote seal as my #1 scum pick.

FiE is more likely town.
Zen I'm unsure.
Maven likely town.

Need more from Orbo and JeXs.

@ Xivii Xivii who is #2 after seal and why?

@ Orboknown Orboknown same question.

@ JeXs JeXs what do you think of Maven and Zen?
Uhh
Possibly zen, necause hes slippery as **** at times. Wsnt to look more into you and maven and jex as well

Seal

Smash Journeyman
@ Seal Seal You mentioned you wanted to get another post in, before there's a hammer. Usually a post like this leads to a defense post, yet there's is no such thing after. Care to mention what you wanted to add in?
Since I have what seems to be no option left, I'm going to have to go with my last bit of proof that I'm town. Although I'm gonna get killed during the night unless we have a doctor, I'll say it: I'm the one-shot jack, a town PR.

My abilities are a bodyguard (redirect a kill to myself), a stalk (find out if someone used a move during the night), a mail (send a player a PM that can be anonymous), and a final interesting ability. This last ability is called firefighter and it lets me stop a person from burning to death at night. This is interesting because it might entail that there is an ability somewhere in this game that kills someone with fire.

I know I played a ****ty game by cracking under pressure, but I really don't want us to waste a lynch on a PR and I don't know how else I can convince you guys. If there is a town doctor out there, please protect me during the next night so that I can actually use one of my abilities

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Well, I honestly find Seal's claim believable, so I'd rather go for someone whose role is still unknown, rather than someone who claimed VT. Both could be scum, but I find Orbo a more viable option since I expect a VT flip with seal. If seal is scum, I would expect the 3rd actual VT to counter claim, revealing Seal. Yet, no such thing happened.

Top Bottom