• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seven Days and CoroCoro

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
“We’re oft to blame in this, tis too much proved, that with devotions visage and pious actions we do Sugar’oer the Devil Himself”

‘Where art thou Billy?

Z

Zelda

heres a problem:
its not at 12am-ull have 2 wait till 6pm monday.us they pushed it back!

N

NESS-KING

Zelda :

who told u that

from were did ya get this??

I can’t believe this they’re pushing it back again???…..I can’t believe you

stop postin’ rumours WE NEED Facts…. dude EVIDENCE!!!!

R

Rubio

He’s correct.

12am Eastern Time, it will open.

Now be patient, and get some sleep. I can promise you that it will still be there in the morning.

S

Saim

Um… you’re wrong about the whole ‘8 days’ thing… it’s just that in Australia/Japan it’s actually a day later than the time it is in America… so you guys’ll get the news a day earlier, even though it’ll be at the exact same time.

N

NESS-KING

….judgement day in a few hours…… I can’t wait ****…….

all questions will be clarified :

whether ness’ll be in it or not
this wavedash thing…’n stuff….omg omg…..I need some drugz—

I

IC2

How long are we going to have to wait everytime i check it ses one day…so like nintendo being late

D

Darkfur

I wonder how long before Starting today is replaced by the actual site. *paces nervously outside the hallway* I wonder if it’s a boy or a g… oh wait, wrong issue for pacing.

M

Master Makoku

The update will be at 11 o’clock pm. This is a guess but a very good one. The reason why is becuase they’re going to update the site when Japan is awake. Since Japan is 13 hours ahead of us its really 9 o’clock am. Im gonna guess that the update will be at 12 o’clock noon in Japan which for us would be 11 o’clock pm for us.

Top Bottom