• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Serious confusion with Pokemon Trainer

C3CC

Smash Lord
Well, first of all, I'm new here. I've been entering here some time ago and today I decided to register :chuckle:

I'm from a Latin american country, so my english is not perfect at all. Forgive me for any grammar mistakes, please.

The point of this topic is that I (I don't know if you do) have a big... doubt, about the Brawl character Pokemon Trainer.

We saw that he is not going to fight directly, he's just going to be in the back of the stage watching his Pokemon fight. Does anyone have an idea of how is PT going to do in mobile stages like Rumble Falls? How is he going up?

Other doubt, how is he going to do in The Summit? In Bridge Of Eldin and Skyworld when they get destroyed? How will he enter to the stage?

All this on February 10th :chuckle: See you!

Val0r

Smash Rookie
Are things like this not a bit... well... beside the point?

I mean, how many people will be focused more on what Red is doing in the background than on what Ivysaur/Squirtle/Charizard will be doing in the actual match?

Chances are he'll either use a floating platform or just stay in the background. On the likes of Rumble Falls or New Pork City, just because he isn't right beside your PC doesn't mean he can't shout a bit, eh?

Kongah

Smash Rookie
He may use some flying-type pokemon. Like Pidgeotto...
That is what I am thinking.

Percon

Smash Lord
I just wanted to point out that your English is better than 90% of the people here. Keep at it.

And... my view it that he'll use a flying pokemon of some sort.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
I'm leaning toward a little part of the stage as a platform to float around in, myself. A flying Pokemon...iduno it'd be cool but it seems...tacky I guess. Not the right word but I hope you know what I mean.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
I think he'll probably run around and act with the stage/what you are doing. Like, if you are on the right side of Pokemon Stadium and you run to the left edge, he'll run with you along the background and whatnot. If he needs to get over platforms/fall down (ex: FE stage/IC stage) he'll probably use a flying Pokemon.

Are things like this not a bit... well... beside the point?

I mean, how many people will be focused more on what Red is doing in the background than on what Ivysaur/Squirtle/Charizard will be doing in the actual match?

Chances are he'll either use a floating platform or just stay in the background. On the likes of Rumble Falls or New Pork City, just because he isn't right beside your PC doesn't mean he can't shout a bit, eh?
...*raises hand shamefully*

Top Bottom