• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

September Contest Winner

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
I'd like to thank everyone for their participation in September's survey contest. Since the contest only ran 2 days, there was only one winner for the month of September.

Congrats to <b>Goldenmuffin </b> for winning 6 Month of Premium Membership!!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Oh, the meet n' greeter, Congratz!

There was a survey?

Zephyr

Smash Lord
!?!?!?0_0 Whoa, I did NOT see that coming. That's awesome! Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!
This made me laugh really really hard. I can't believe it, I never win anything.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Awating the next contest, my time has come to win, I'm sure.

Congrats to Golden, I lol'd when I remembered your post saying "wow a chance on 34, I might win" :p

Skywalker

Space Jump
It's a shame my account was locked during the survey.

Kudos, goldenmuffin! :)

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
That money would be better spent on comsetics.

Just kidding, I don't know for a fact that you're ugly.

Anyway, thanks for the notification. I'm painting my brothers room next week. At school, it's really hard to scratch those... specifically located itches because our shirts have to be tucked in. **** uniforms.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
That money would be better spent on comsetics.

Just kidding, I don't know for a fact that you're ugly.

Anyway, thanks for the notification. I'm painting my brothers room next week. At school, it's really hard to scratch those... specifically located itches because our shirts have to be tucked in. **** uniforms.
Lol, nice, you know the future Uncle meat ;). Anywho, I feel your pain, I used to go to perocial (sp?) school, it sucked, I hated those uniforms.

.........wait, am I the idiot? :(:( I hope not:(

Top Bottom