• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Separate Spoiler Free Forum Suggestion and Discussion

cheezysnacks

Smash Cadet
instead of having general brawl discussion divide it up into two seperate places... spoils of brawl and plain ole' brawl... i know some newbs could get in and ruin it sometimes, but that's why we have mods, and it would severely cut down on the likely hood of seeing something you don't want to see.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
I don't think having a 'Spoiler Free Board' would solve anything. The entire reason for this in the first place was for people who don't want spoilers to be able to roam smashboards freely without having to worry about running across any unwanted spoiler info. Having one board for the people who don't want the game ruined kind of singles them out, and would limit where they could go.

That being said, if I thought for one moment that trolls wouldn't go out of their way to ruin this I would support it. But I think it's impossible. The best thing to probably do is to stay away from all the Brawl related forums until it releases in the U.S.
That of course is the only fail proof method. But I dont think everyone wants to do that though they know it is the best option. This is just an alternative. Something could be done. Im open to other suggestions too.

Kruton

Smash Ace
Staying away from the three Brawl forums is entirely possible. What is there going to be to talk about after the game releases in Japan anyways? Speculation? Predictions? Hopes? No. All of that is pretty much going to completely stop when it releases in Japan, and the only things that will be talked about is new factual info from the house of the rising sun.

The Brawl boards are three out of 26 forums. Oh well.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Wait, what exactly would those who don't want to be spoiled do here? Speculate about things that are confirmed but they don't know it yet so they can still speculate? Really...it doesn't make sense to me.

Kruton

Smash Ace
Wait, what exactly would those who don't want to be spoiled do here? Speculate about things that are confirmed but they don't know it yet so they can still speculate? Really...it doesn't make sense to me.
Precisely.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, maybe you guys are right. But Ive just got the feeling that some people would still want to come here though they dont want spoilers. But I guess its just like playing with fire. Your bound to get burned eventually.

Top Bottom