• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 20, 2014] AlfaCollusion 3 - UPDATE!!! LOOK AT OP FOR VENUE LOCATION (Columbus OH)

Mattatari

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
MATT#715
NNID
TheSaiyanKid
3DS FC
0817-5200-0570
I'm hype to meet my fellow smashers. This is going to be awesome :D

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
I need a Doubles Partner help!
Just come down to the venue and ask for a partner..... or bring $5 extra dollars someone will easily partner up with you if they get a free entry (I would but I already have a doubles partner) or option 3.... go to our Facebook group and ask. We have 200 members there surely one of them will partner up with you! Besides that's where most of the talk in Columbus Smash is at anyway!

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Just come down to the venue and ask for a partner..... or bring $5 extra dollars someone will easily partner up with you if they get a free entry (I would but I already have a doubles partner) or option 3.... go to our Facebook group and ask. We have 200 members there surely one of them will partner up with you! Besides that's where most of the talk in Columbus Smash is at anyway!
I have no Facebook

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Are gonna post some of the Matches on Youtube? I hope so I have never been on stream ever.

SuperSalamence

Smash Cadet
NNID
T-Flex
3DS FC
5455-9990-9310
Since I won't show up till 2:30, I want to have some money matches. Unless you can somehow hold up brawl singles for awhile (which I know isn't going to happen) that's probably the only thing I would've entered anyway.

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
Likely not until the day of, shortly before the event itself actually starts.

@ T thatoneguyintheback It should be pretty decent. If our biweekly attendance is any indication, somewhere in the 40s or 50s.
Thanks Grant.... Yes you will know who is in your pools when I announce it. No way of me knowing until you sign up and I can confirm your registration by actually showing up and paying lol :DDDDDD

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
Since I won't show up till 2:30, I want to have some money matches. Unless you can somehow hold up brawl singles for awhile (which I know isn't going to happen) that's probably the only thing I would've entered anyway.
Awwww... sorry to hear that.... I suggest trying some PM. Its fun. I started of playing only Brawl then I played PM and loved it.

thatoneguyintheback

Smash Apprentice
Bringing a car of 3, coming from 7 hours or so, we will arrive around 1:30 or earlier, we plan to enter most events, also bringing TWO japanese 3ds' and two copies of Smash 3DS. Please wait for us! Also, can we get a contact number so we can call to let you know we're close?

Last edited:

AlfaStryke

Smash Apprentice
Bringing a car of 3, coming from 7 hours or so, we will arrive around 1:30 or earlier, we plan to enter most events, also bringing TWO japanese 3ds' and two copies of Smash 3DS. Please wait for us! Also, can we get a contact number so we can call to let you know we're close?
Absolutely 614-900-1078 I will try my best to keep my phone on so I can hear but if I don't answer just have someone in your car text me (don't text and drive. I want you to get here safely :D)

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Absolutely 614-900-1078 I will try my best to keep my phone on so I can hear but if I don't answer just have someone in your car text me (don't text and drive. I want you to get here safely :D)
When will you post the results?

Top Bottom