• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 12, 2015] IMGMR's Smash Weeklies (Online)

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to enter this week. Sorry guys. I'll be back though

gamegod7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamegod7
3DS FC
1607-2735-0153
U say its single elimination, but the tournament is set to double?
just confused that's all definitely will try to sign up

gamegod7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamegod7
3DS FC
1607-2735-0153
U say its single elimination, but the tournament is set to double?
just confused that's all definitely will try to sign up

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Can someone help me join?
I've never done a tourney and I'd really like to join one,
They will make signups available soon and all you have to do is make an account to the site that they link you to and sign yourself up.

Very Freezer

Smash Rookie
NNID
VeryFreezer
So a tournament every week then? Sounds like fun, definitely will get in during summer time.

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Hey Torterra, this weekend I am competing. I will be having some help from the team for the stream even though Slyke is gone. So I'll be able to play!
Great! Glad you are competing after all, best of luck to you, and everyone.

Drake Lalonde

Smash Rookie
Hey all, Just a heads up. I registered me and my roomate. (Thedeanoes) we use the same wii obviously. But for the games we will have to play and then play the next game after. So there will be a slight delay but nothing drastic.

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
Hey guys, we are about to start our Doubles Mondays in about 10 minutes. join us for some 2v2 action!

Reminder: This weekend, there is no tourney due to us being away for PAX East 2015. Friendlies are still on though (Singles Wednesdays)

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Bummer... Oh well, have fun guys at PAX!!!! And did you delete some of your past broadcasts on twitch? I wanted to re watch one of the tournaments but couldn't find it.

Last edited:

SuperMarioman11

Smash Rookie
NNID
fQuantum
3DS FC
3265-6396-2357
I have prior engagements on Saturday mornings. If I joined, could I have my match at a later time to compensate?

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
Hey guys, we are finally back from Boston. The trip back took a bit longer than we expected. Unfortunately, I don't I will be able to ready up the stream in time for the friendlies tonight. However, I am going to ask for your votes guys. I am making this Saturday's tourney page on challonge and we still need a new ruleset for this month!

This is the registration page so you can register up! right here

Here are the choices: (Write one choice only. If more than one is shown in in your post, it will not be counted.)
1. EVO: 1-on-1, 3 stocks, 8 minutes, Customs On, Miis allowed, no equipment
2. For Glory: 1-on-1, 2 stocks, 6 minutes, No customs, Miis or equipment

PS: We got some goodies to give away this Saturday! (Courtesy of Blizzard, Hi-Rez Studios) Only followers of the Twitch stream can be eligible to win, so make sure you click that Follow button.

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Its been awhile since I joined a tourney mostly cause work is always taking my weekends. I got work at 9pm on saturday.
I probably wont make it that far anyways so yea. It should be fun.

Top Bottom