• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 12, 2015] IMGMR's Smash Weeklies (Online)

Scr7

Smash Cadet
NNID
Scr7ven
I kinda like customs but vote for them not legal, as having them with 2 stocks seems kinda weird imo

Last edited:

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the last minute cancellation last Saturday, something came up and we couldn't stream on Saturday. I apologize on behalf of IMGMR for those who felt they wasted their time waiting. I will put up the registration page for this Saturday in a few minutes and we hope you are all still eager to join us.

Quick question: Would you guys want to see Mewtwo legal this Saturday or should we wait until he is available for purchase to everyone (April 28th)? Share your opinion and we might consider making him legal a week earlier.

Lord_Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
fogottenknight
3DS FC
2509-2089-2582
it sucks that I'm always busy when these happen I used to join every week. when are the friendlies I may be able to join those.

lukehcola

Smash Cadet
NNID
for-score8
I'm not going to be participating for a while since i have a lot of drama work to do. I'll be back around june though so i'll see you guys until then. I'll miss you guys.

- powerglove

Last edited:

NGUY (guitarstage)

Smash Journeyman
NNID
guitarstage
I'm not going to be participating for a while since i have a lot of drama work to do. I'll be back around june though so i'll see you guys until then. I'll miss you guys.

- powerglove
no dude you were on of the first players to show me the pontential of losers bracket hype xd

Simbaar Ragehowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Seltik
3DS FC
0774-4394-4076

- powerglove
Good luck with all your work buddy! Hope to see you soon. Same here buddy!

Nabil

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nabil_M12
3DS FC
1091-9087-4839
For some reason my twitch is not working, but I still really need to join this tournament. Even when someone's streaming, their stream says "OFFLINE" for me. Any idea how to fix it?
Edit: Fixed

Last edited:

Nabil

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nabil_M12
3DS FC
1091-9087-4839
Slyke and Simbaar, you guys left before the end of the tourney, I won. (Nabil_m on twitch), also when do we get our mewtwo codes?

Top Bottom