• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sent from Swapnote, Nikki for Smash Wii U and 3DS! Now With Arguments!

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey, everyone. I just wanted to give this thread a bump and also I wanted to point out that Miis are CONFIRMED as playable characters in SSB4 and now this could mean that in a way Nikki is both confirmed AND de-confirmed now, so let me try to clarify what I mean:

DECONFIRMED: She is more or less deconfirmed due to Miis being in
the game already

CONFIRMED: Nikki can now technically be added by the player into the game by simply creating her as a Mii Fighter

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Hey, everyone. I just wanted to give this thread a bump and also I wanted to point out that Miis are CONFIRMED as playable characters in SSB4 and now this could mean that in a way Nikki is both confirmed AND de-confirmed now, so let me try to clarify what I mean:

DECONFIRMED: She is more or less deconfirmed due to Miis being in
the game already

CONFIRMED: Nikki can now technically be added by the player into the game by simply creating her as a Mii Fighter
To me, always the Mii-representative.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey guys, so how would you make Nikki as a Mii Fighter, if you added her, of course. Would you make her a Mii Brawler? A Mii Gunner? A Mii Swordfighter?

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Nikki ain't gonna die without a fight, huh!
Hopefully this isn't the last of her. Maybe she could become the new Miiverse mascot instead of that group of random kid Miis, which means she would also be able to represent Miiverse in her moveset.

...Also, a trophy in that hand drawn style would look really nice. :3

Top Bottom