• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: Taigiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1572540985835.png

Taigiry

This AMA's subject has the special honor of nabbing the elusive Halloween edition. Let's hear it for Taigiry!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Taigiry has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alrighty, @Taigiry you're ready

I'll start:
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. Spooky or spoopy?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
1. Have you ever dressed up for Halloween and if so what was your favorite costume?
2. Where does your username come from?
3. Game you are most hyped for at the moment?

D

Deleted member

Does that make me the queen of Halloween?
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. Spooky or spoopy?
  1. That's a somewhat hard one. Part of me wants to say Inkling, though that was more because it also directly confirmed a new Smash is coming. Inklings were kinda a no-brainer, so I wasn't hype for them, but more the actual game announcement, even though they were my most wanted newcomer for Smash 4 DLC. As for actual characters, the obvious "Everyone Is Here", because it meant Ivysaur, my favorite Pokemon was back, made even better by the removal of the stamina mechanic. And best of all, due to the rules, it also meant we'd be getting an amiiibo, too. Honorable mentions go to K.Rool, Ridley and Banjo, all of whom I was happy to see simply due to their giant fanbases and how many people were happy to finally get them after so many years of campaigning.
  2. Let me start with that I'm not too big on movies (I care slightly more for TV shows due to being shorter), as I have a hard time just sitting down and and watch something for over an hour, though a few did stick out to me. So having said that, part of me wants to say the "Back to the Future" trilogy, but that sounds like cheating, so I'm gonna name two others. First one being "Stand by Me" and the second one fluctuates a bit, depending on mood and season. In general I'd say "Blues Brothers" (the original, never watched the sequel), but right now, with it being Halloween, I'd say "Addams Family Values", on the other hand, around Christmas, I'd prefer something more fitting for that time and would pick "Tokyo Godfathers" instead. Special mentions go to "Green Mile" for making me a fan of Micheal Clarke Duncan and "Redline" (the 2009 anime), for being the kind of anime F-Zero deserved, but never got. Sadly they just didn't make the cut for my top 3.
  3. All about the spoops.
1. Have you ever dressed up for Halloween and if so what was your favorite costume?
2. Where does your username come from?
3. Game you are most hyped for at the moment?
  1. Sadly Halloween isn't really celebrated here so I never had a costume, there aren't even any kids going trick-or-treating. Though I'd totally love a cute witch costume, not one of those ugly wicked witch ones.
  2. The last four letters don't have a meaning, I just needed something and I thought it sounded cute. Sadly there are places where you need a name longer than four letters, so I stuck the beginning of my nickname there to kinda pad it out.
  3. Probably the new Sakura Wars.

D

Deleted member

1. Most excited Smash reveal in Ultimate?
2. Favorite animal?
3. Do you have any pets?
  1. Didn't I already answer this?
  2. It might sound weird, but I always had a soft spot for frogs and turtles. They're just too cute, with Sloths being a close runner up.
  3. Two cats at home. My grandparents also have three dogs and a variety of birds, ranging from canaries to budgies and various larger parrots, as well as pigeons in their own confined area where they can go in and out. They also used to have a pond. In short, ever since my birth, I've always been surrounded by various animals and that isn't hyperbole.

D

Deleted member

1. Do you like penguins?
  2. Favorite food?
  3. Have you ever been caught in a trap? Beartrap, mousetrap, etc.?
  1. Penguins are pretty cute and always sharp dressed, what's not to love.
  2. All kinds of fish, though salmon the most. I also love a good hamburger, though I'm somewhat on a diet.
  3. Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom