• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: MooMew64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1580958161476.png

MooMew64

This AMA's subject is quite an inkredible indisquidual: MooMew64!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until MooMew64 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

kay, MooMew64 MooMew64 it's all yours

I'll start:
  1. What are your top 3 favorite movies?
  2. What were the thoughts rushing through your head when Byleth got announced?
  3. Inklings or Octolings?

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'll start:
  1. What are your top 3 favorite movies?
  2. What were the thoughts rushing through your head when Byleth got announced?
  3. Inklings or Octolings?
1. Probably Toy Story 2, WALL-E, and The Cat Returns.

2. Pretty much just me being extremely hyped and thinking that FP5 being FE of all things was super funny, lol. My initial thought pretty much was "NO WAY! I'M SO HAPPY, I WENT INTO THIS SO NEGATIVELY AND THEN GOT SOMETHING I ACTUALLY WANTED!"

3. Inklings are pure, precious beings, and this question truly does give me great pause, but the answer is clear to me:

S2_playable_Octoling_teeth.jpeg

It's the ones with smiles that could light up the night sky.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
  1. What's a game series that you're interested in trying out someday?
  2. On a scale from 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with the contents of Fighters Pass 1?
  3. How often do you listen to music and what's your favorite genre?

MooMew64

1. What's a game series that you're interested in trying out someday?
  2. On a scale from 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with the contents of Fighters Pass 1?
  3. How often do you listen to music and what's your favorite genre?
1. I'd love to play the Bravely Default games at some point. JRPGs are probably tied with 3D platformers for my favorite gaming genres and the 3DS is my second favorite Nintendo console, I think I'd probably really like the games!

2. A solid 9/10 for me. I did not care much for Terry, but Joker, Hero, Banjo, and Byleth were all legendary picks for me, I really couldn't ask for more.

3. Oh I love music! I mostly listen to instrumental stuff: OSTs for games, shows, movies, stuff like that. For genres, my favorites are probably rock, ska, jazz, electronic; honestly, I like lots of stuff except for metal and country, lol. For non-gaming/show music, my favorite stuff to listen to is Five Iron Frenzy, some classic Owl City, and lots of J-pop.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Do you like the Course Moo Moo Farm in Mario Kart 64?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
  1. Who are your top three favorite characters from Three Houses ATM?
  2. If you could choose to have any unorthodox animal in the world as your pet, what would you choose?
  3. What movies are you looking forward to this year?

MooMew64

1. Who are your top three favorite characters from Three Houses ATM?
  2. If you could choose to have any unorthodox animal in the world as your pet, what would you choose?
  3. What movies are you looking forward to this year?
1. Top Three would be: 3. Raphael 2. Mercedes 1. Bernadetta. Bernadetta is probably my favorite Fire Emblem character of all time.

2. A kangaroo!

3. Not much of a theater person, so I don't really go much. However, I am extremely excited to watch "One Piece: Stampede" and "Weathering with You" at some point this year.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
1. Do you play PC games? If so then what are your favorites?
2. If you are given the choice of being reborn into any animal of your choice then which one would you choose?
3. Do you know of the Warhammer 40k franchise?

MooMew64

1. Do you play PC games? If so then what are your favorites?
2. If you are given the choice of being reborn into any animal of your choice then which one would you choose?
3. Do you know of the Warhammer 40k franchise?
1. PC gaming is actually my preferred platform outside of Nintendo consoles, so I play on PC a bunch. Some of my most favorite PC games are probably A Hat in Time, Stardew Valley, Portal 2, Minecraft, Starbound, Civilization V, Death Road to Cananda, and my absolute, all-time favorite PC game: Oneshot.

2. Probably a bird of some kind.

3. I've heard of it by name but other than that no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom