• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Selling xbox 360

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Friend discount.

Xbox 360 Halo 3 Edition (20 gig)
Custom Halo 3 controller
Street fighter 4
All cables and such

All of this for 220 bucks, imo this is a really good deal considering SF4 is 50 bucks, so yeah, you're buying an xbox 360 for 170 pretty much...if you're interested post here, thanks.

Rayku

Smash Lord
That actually sounds like a pretty good deal. I'd contact you about it, but you're all the way in FL =/

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Rayku if you have paypal and you're still interested i can send you through mail, no big deal.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm totally down.

just one problem

I might need to get some of my money from GDX to make this happen, but I am interested none-the-less.

this is a great deal! I kind have the money right now, but if I bought it, I'd have almost no money.

I'd feel a lot more confident if I could get the $180 that GDX owes me back.

If no one else wants this deal, I'll take it as soon as I get my $$$

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Omfg Galuuda I really want this.

I need to like, go to GDX's house and beat him up and get some money.

Please sell this to me!

I have exactly $222 dollars in my bank account.

You don't randomly live very close to GDX, do you?

I could make him drive to you and give you some $$$.

Either way, I accept this deal! We must figure out when to meet up!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Umm do you have paypal Rx? and we only live about an hour n a half away from eachother, so where would you want to meet? You live in orlando i live in ocala :0

Gindler

Smash Champion
Is that the 360 you won at that tourney? =P

but 220 for all that? I recently acquired a bunch (for a college kid anyway, ha) money and am farely interested

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
gindler you had better back the f*ck off i swear to god.

Also shipping xboxs can be like $10+ dollars, and you risk damaging it

I'd rather exchange the console in person. I don't mind sending the money over paypal though.

GDX needs to get a paypal and paypal me $50

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
No Galuuda don't sell it to anyone else, please!

I will send you money in advance if you don't think I'm serious about this.

my number is 321-604-8717
and my paypal email is johndvastola@hotmail.com

if you need either of those for any reason

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im sorry Rx. ive been unemployed since march gigs. and polmex owed me 180 dollars. which is the reason why im just having him pay you back. He told me he'd have at least half of it at march gigs, which is why i thought it would be alright

if i get some extra money i'll send you some

Gindler

Smash Champion
gindler you had better back the f*ck off i swear to god.

Also shipping xboxs can be like $10+ dollars, and you risk damaging it

I'd rather exchange the console in person. I don't mind sending the money over paypal though.

GDX needs to get a paypal and paypal me $50
Ha, sorry I didn't know you wanted it that bad. I'll back off since you're you. Good luck with your transaction, sorry to get on your buying a 360 bad side :ohwell:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
that's ok gindler, one day when we win teams, (at a national tournament with 400 entrants) we will have enough money to buy all the 360's that we want.

im sorry Rx. ive been unemployed since march gigs. and polmex owed me 180 dollars. which is the reason why im just having him pay you back. He told me he'd have at least half of it at march gigs, which is why i thought it would be alright

if i get some extra money i'll send you some

GDX, please if you can try and get in touch with Polmex and see if he can give you like $50 or something (or even like 30, i don't care) that you can give to me.

I just don't want to have ZERO dollars in my bank account...

Also Galuuda, if you need to sell this to me this week, then we can meet up wednesday. I have an exam tuesday night, and I can withdraw all my money and meet up with you somewhere, wherever you want.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Also, GDX, can't you apply for welfare? :)

i was thinking about trying to apply for welfare, but first I have to prove I have been actively seeking jobs...

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I have bad news...but its not THAT bad, i sold SF4 to a friend, but the xbox is on reserve for you Rx- if you still want it for 180. ( and the controller )

Frames

DI
welfare are u ****in serious john welfare is for people who actually need it people who need to support themselves and their families and who have NO OTHER OPTION and when people like you who are just too lazy to find work just leech off it it ruins the system and costs taxpayers millions idk if that was just a joke, but if it was that was really not funny at all

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Galuuda i will paypal the money to you sooner if you want, to confirm this deal.

I'm really set on this.

The streetfighter thing is fine, since I already own it for PS3.

please don't sell the system to someone else!!! :):)

Also if you give me your aim, we can talk about meeting up :)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I have some bad news. I can't buy this anymore.

I have no idea when I am going to get more money, but I really can't afford this.

I was hoping to have more money soon, but it looks like I won't have any for a while, and the money I have, which is barely enough to buy this, is going to be the only money I have for food(and anything else I might need) for at least a month.

If I bought this, I would have ~$40 left in my bank account, which just plain isn't enough.

I'm really sorry that I can't get this, because it's a really great deal, and I hope that someone else takes advantage of this situation and buys it right away.

Soooorrry Gaiuda!!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have some bad news. I can't buy this anymore.

I have no idea when I am going to get more money, but I really can't afford this.

I was hoping to have more money soon, but it looks like I won't have any for a while, and the money I have, which is barely enough to buy this, is going to be the only money I have for food(and anything else I might need) for at least a month.

If I bought this, I would have ~$40 left in my bank account, which just plain isn't enough.

I'm really sorry that I can't get this, because it's a really great deal, and I hope that someone else takes advantage of this situation and buys it right away.

Soooorrry Gaiuda!!!!
how much more do you need to buy it, rx?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Isn't this sorta thing against the rules? If not - I have ideas.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
It's awl good -Rx, don't stress yourself for cash over that. But the offer still on the table for anyone else who is interested, 180 for a perfectly working xbox 360 and a controller.

Rayku

Smash Lord
The main thing is that I don't want it shipped. I'm like Rx; I prefer an in-person exchange. Otherwise I'd be all over it.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
i lived off 200 bucks for 3 months.

thats with a car and a 25 dollar a week kronic problem.

quit being a ***** Rjohnx

Top Bottom