• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[See post #603] SoCal Melee Arcadian Tournament - Sept. 12

Lovage

Smash Hero
SPY SAPPIN MY SENTRY!!

"hey come to this melee tournament!" -lovage

very random mr. lovage very random.
i found some random guy in a public server who played in 2005 or something and he might go to this

and i've found like two people in scrimmages who play and i told them about it
SMALL WORLD

DJMirror

Smash Master
hey Aznforce

I been going to cam house everyday these past few weeks

so are we going to mm at this tournament or at cam house?

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
wiki.answers.com

What is this lump on my *****?

ANSWER

a **** is a part of the male reproductie system.it can be used for sexuall intercourse to piss and,as another word for intercourse

a **** is a males place where they go pee out of and have sexual things with it.

like having sex in genural

Kira-

Smash Champion
A Few Important Things

As the tournament is almost here, the staff is in the final preparation stages. Be sure to note:

- The venue is not "supposed" to hold 50+ people (as decided by whoever runs the hotel). If there happens to be a significantly large turnout, try not to linger inside the room itself. Instead, stay in the lobby area outside the door or outside of the hotel.

- Secondly, while it may be necessary for people not to crowd the room, I highly suggest you make sure you can be found easily if your match or pool is called. If you decide to go somewhere far, be sure to check with one of the hosts first and leave your number so we can reach you. The main hosts (not including other staff members) are Jkun, JDM, and myself.

- Don't forget that stage striking is in effect at this tournament! No random resets!

- There will be no splitting of prizes. If there is suspicion of collaboration of any sort between players or teams they will be disqualified.

- Team's pot split may be modified at any time up until the tournament begins. It may be shortened, but definitely not lengthened to more placings.

* Azen's Late Arrival Rule: If you arrive at the venue after 12 PM and still wish to sign up, you will be charged a Late Fee of $2. There will be no exceptions so please arrive on time!
- If we ask for your match to be recorded or for you to play on a specific TV, you will be expected to do so unless there is a significant reason. A good example would be something like: if the TV is of poor quality and there is another station not in use then you may switch, etc. A bad example would be if you feel more nervous when your match is recorded. Concrete reasons only please.

Please read all of the rules on the front page thoroughly!

Pretty sure that's everything. Thanks to everyone who helped spread the word. I already have a lot of visions for our next (non arcadian) tournament, and any helpful criticism will be greatly appreciated. I think I'm more excited for this than the actual players.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I was playing TF2 one time and said "Yayuhz" to my friend on all chat when I was on a kill streak, and someone asked me if I played melee

I thought that was cool as ****

Kira-

Smash Champion
Kevin when you say tomorrow do you mean today or tomorrow cuz you post at 236 am?

-jason

JDM

Smash Champion
Remember to bring some pens/paper so you can write down whos in your pool and not crowd around the computer every 2 minutes.

Kira-

Smash Champion
I'll be making the pool grids, the top seed will take the sheet and record the scores if we're busy. I think it's our job more than anyone's to bring pens and stuff like that but I got it covered already

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
**** i dont want a hot stuffy crowded room :/
it doesn't have to be, there's going to be free water and of course there's air conditioning. you go to connor tournaments and those are way smaller, hugo's first tournament in the HAX hangar was one of the hottest tournaments but you went to it, even Genesis, arguably the greatest Melee tournament of all time was disgusting and tons of people got sick (including me). I'm not saying that's going to happen here, in a clean hotel convention room, but why would you even have to mention that

- kira

tai i have your account HAHAHA

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
sorry dave, thats the impression you gave me. -________________________________-

but toxic box is right lol i should stop *****ing

ill probably go

Top Bottom