• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Section Approaching: Smashboards Guides!

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I believe I could merge your existing guide thread with the newly created Guide Discussion thread though
I'd be fine with that, but it won't appear in the Yoshi boards anymore though will it? Do you have any suggestions on how I should advertise it so people would still see it in those boards?

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I'd be fine with that, but it won't appear in the Yoshi boards anymore though will it? Do you have any suggestions on how I should advertise it so people would still see it in those boards?
The discussion thread for a Guide gets placed in the respective character board :)

How do you make new guides? I looked at the guides section and I can't see a tab that says create guide. PLEASE HELP
Choose the game, and then the character, from that page you'll be able to begin creating a guide

Last edited:

Phill-Bot

Smash Apprentice
This is great! Less fishing around for the info you're looking for on any giving character.

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
1970850_670943992948043_1449262285_n.jpg
New comers of characters for SMASH rosters on Wii U version, who I truly wanted to be confirmed in SMASH rosters slot are Shantae, Risky Boots, Rotty Tops, Sky and Bolo from Shantae series, Izuna The Unemployed Ninja with her two sisters: Shino & Shizune, Hatsune Miku, especially for fans & mine sakes Geno from Super Mario RPG, Manic & Sonia The Hedgehogs as alternatives skin of Sonic The Hedgehog, début Ninten from Earthbound Zero as an alternative skin of Ness, Goemon and Yae from Legend of the Mystical Ninja series, Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends with You series, Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, Klonoa from Klonoa series, Krystal from StarFox series, Dixie-Kong from Donkey Kong series, Princess Daisy as an alternative skin of Princess Peach, Toad, Ridley from Metroid series, Impa and Ganondrof's new moves set of swords from Hyrule Warriors, Mewtwo from Pokemon series and finally The lovely, Bayonetta as DLC playable characters for SMASH rosters slot in time to be confirmed by Masahiro Sakurai and hopefully he'll do whatever that he can develop them in SMASH 4 Wii U version for us to be importantly happy and gives him a major biggest Thx-you!✨:)☑✅✔

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Sorry to quote again, but now that I think about it, would a guide for items, fit in the All category? I know that those guides are meant to improve characters and fundamentals, but I do sincerely think that an item/Assist Trophy/Poke Ball guide would be nice to have, even if it would be largely disregarded. And since I would theoretically make it for U/3DS only and not Brawl, it would be out of place. Maybe a small section for miscellaneous in the U/3DS section?
We adjusted the 'All' category to be 'General Guides' and the ability to tag them by game when posting. This should fit your needs :)

Question, if I already made a guide, how would I put the guide I've already made into the guide section.
Still kinda confused.
Post it to the guide system, then link me your guide and the old guide thread. I will merge your old thread into the new Guide 'Discussion' thread that gets created

Top Bottom