• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secrets and Glitches and Easter Eggs, oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davekap

Smash Rookie
Well... to tell the truth I've only found one real good Easter Egg, but I want this topic to turn into the big old Secrets, Glitches, and Easter Eggs post ;D

The egg? When you get the Metroid trophy, look at it's skin/shell very carefully... even go inside the metroid and look out of the skin/shell. See what I see? I see the intro to Metroid 3 on the SNES as a reflection off of it :) I dunno but I found that interesting =D Well if any of you guys think you have anything like this that's actually newsworthy (aka: not already on websites such as <a href="http://www.smashbrosmelee.com" target="_blank">www.smashbrosmelee.com</a> and others) then post it! Cya around.

wing zrow

Smash Lord
found one

man they thought of everything!Hold down L/R while selecting a stage in Multiplayer Mode and keep either it held until the match starts. If done properly, the stage will have different music than usual. Here are the stages this trick works on:

- Great Bay (play's Saria's Song)
- Icicle Mountain (a theme from Balloon Fight)
- Temple (a theme from Fire Emblem)
- Yoster Island (a theme from Super Mario Bros. 3)
- Onett (the theme for the Fourside stage)
- Pokémon Stadium (a theme from Pokémon Gold & Silver)
- Classic Kingdoms 1 & 2 (a theme from Dr. Mario)
- Big Blue (a theme from Mach Rider)
- Battlefield (the 100 Man Spar (1) theme)
- End of the Line (the 100 Man Spar (2) theme)

sonic smash

Smash Lord
Originally posted by wing zrow:
<strong>
- Great Bay (play's Saria's Song)
- Icicle Mountain (a theme from Balloon Fight)
- Temple (a theme from Fire Emblem)
- Yoster Island (a theme from Super Mario Bros. 3)
- Onett (the theme for the Fourside stage)
- Pokémon Stadium (a theme from Pokémon Gold & Silver)
- Classic Kingdoms 1 & 2 (a theme from Dr. Mario)
- Big Blue (a theme from Mach Rider)
- Battlefield (the 100 Man Spar (1) theme)
- End of the Line (the 100 Man Spar (2) theme)</strong><hr></blockquote>

WOW!!! does anyone have mp3's of these song? cause I really want to hear them!

Davekap

Smash Rookie
New egg! Get the "Blast Barrel" trophie and look on the bottom. It says "2L84ME". I've been thinking over what it could mean, but all I can think of is that it's leetspeak for RLBAME. I thought maybe its some sort of code but there's no such button as M and E :( unless it's saying "Right Left B A ME!" to us players, lol. If anyone else wants to work on decoding that crap help me out D: and cmon keep gettin some Eggs in here...

Some people wanted to know either how to get the Sandbag trophie or what is so special about the home-run event. So far all i know is you need to hit the bag over 1000 feet/yards/whatever. I suggest fox with his gun over and over :) Of course other characters can make it too (I got peach, zelda, and ganandorf to do it too).

Dark Wario

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Davekap:
<strong>New egg! Get the "Blast Barrel" trophie and look on the bottom. It says "2L84ME". I've been thinking over what it could mean, but all I can think of is that it's leetspeak for RLBAME. I thought maybe its some sort of code but there's no such button as M and E :( unless it's saying "Right Left B A ME!" to us players, lol. If anyone else wants to work on decoding that crap help me out D: and cmon keep gettin some Eggs in here...

Some people wanted to know either how to get the Sandbag trophie or what is so special about the home-run event. So far all i know is you need to hit the bag over 1000 feet/yards/whatever. I suggest fox with his gun over and over :) Of course other characters can make it too (I got peach, zelda, and ganandorf to do it too).</strong><hr></blockquote>

I think the "2l84m3" wording means "too late for me" just trying to help...

Craftstar

Prank Monkey
BRoomer
as the level loading screen is on, press Down and B if you choose Zelda. You will start as Sheik.

[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: Craftstar ]</p>

Kid Icarus

Angel Guard
BRoomer
Maybe 2L84ME means taht it was too late for a character related to that game to be in Melee. BTW, what is the blast barrel from? DK?

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Yes, the Blast Barrel of which you speak is indeed from the DK series.

Metal_Mario

Smash Lord
same for Dr. Mario....when you fight him on Peaches castle it plays Dr. Mario music....and Wing Zrow....when do you press L/R to change the music....or how?....i have tried it multiple times and it doesnt work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom