• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secret setup to KO with the Pac (Dash attack to Key)

NimbusSpark

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NimbusSpark
I wouldn't consider this to be a 'secret-setup for KO's' but more of a 'bait-and-punish', something heavier characters like Ganon and 'Zard often focus on. The endlag for Pac's Dash Attack is still beautifully low, though. It deserves it - at lower %'s it could potentially even transition into Pac's Forward and Down Tilts.
I honestly think it is definitely more appropriate for this being a 'bait-and-punish' considering that the Key is already one of Pac's strongest and projectile punishes out there in his massive arsenal.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I wouldn't consider this to be a 'secret-setup for KO's' but more of a 'bait-and-punish', something heavier characters like Ganon and 'Zard often focus on. The endlag for Pac's Dash Attack is still beautifully low, though. It deserves it - at lower %'s it could potentially even transition into Pac's Forward and Down Tilts.
I honestly think it is definitely more appropriate for this being a 'bait-and-punish' considering that the Key is already one of Pac's strongest and projectile punishes out there in his massive arsenal.
You're right Nimbus. Is there a way to change the thread title?

Zekkaran

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zekkaran
3DS FC
0791-3028-9167
Nice. You can also do it near the ledge it makes you fall off the platform, that way if a character with a reflector manages to expect it coming and reflect the key, you'll be outta harm's way. also i manage to grab the melon using that near the ledge. wished it would work on the key though.

Top Bottom