• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secret Assist Trophy?

Antoshi

Smash Rookie
This completely caught me off-guard. When I opened an Assist Trophy today, a giant, blue rotating bar came out of it. I have no idea what it is. At first glance I thought it was those rotating bars from Super Mario Bros 3, but I dunno what it is. Anyone else get this?

etrain911

Smash Apprentice
Helirin from Kuru Kuru Kurin, his purpose is as an extra platform until he dissapears. He's pretty meh, but sometimes he'll take the person on the platform and dump them off the stage. He's on the Dojo so just look him up.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Still how on earth he made it as an AT i'll never know(should of been Dyna-blade that would be epic)

majorojam

Smash Apprentice
I find that Helirin, Nintendog, Devil, and Mr. Resetti are quite rare, but you know, it's probably just random.

Pabs

Smash Cadet
I think its the Helirin from Kuru Kuru Kururin series. Dunno if it was mentioned yet.

Top Bottom