• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Searching for Florida Smashers

AtmaIllumina

Smash Apprentice
As I posted in another thread:

Yes hi. I'm new here at smashboards but not new to smash. I stopped playing about 3 1/2 years back but now I'm trying to get back into gaming. I'm currently looking for Florida gamers. I play melee and brawl but I prefer melee any day. I live in Port Orange but I have some access to Daytona beach as well. If anyone is interested, please pm me or even post on this thread. I'll be sure to read every post. I haven't played in so long and I miss the joy of playing with competitive friends and hanging out with them. Thanks in advance.

If anyone wants my email address it's Atma_Illumina@hotmail.com

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Please....don't tell me there aren't any Fl smashers. Please help I'm looking for people.
LOL!!! dude that made my day

anyways there are tons of fl smashers myself being one of them i live in new tampa which is in MWFL if you need help check this thread

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=70386

this wont give you the name of smashers but it will give you the names of events and such

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
buttloads of FL smashers. Check the Florida Thread, it will give you smashers by region, their tag names, wii friend codes, and brawl codes.

Top Bottom