• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SD Card doesnt get detected by my computer. *SOS!*

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Ok, when I put my SD Card into my Card Reader and connected it to my computer, it worked just fine.

Until yesterday... O_O

Whenever I insert my SD Card into my Card Reader, nothing happens. "Nothing?" No, nothing. My computer doesn't detect my SD Card. It however does detect my Card Reader.

I've installed this Hot Fix thingie.
Nothing happened.

I've downloaded the XP SP3 Upgrade.
Nothing happened.

My SD Card is a 2 GB Sandisk.

Help plz x)

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Try uninstalling the SD Card Reader and reinstalling it.

Do this by going to the My Computer page and right clicking on the SD Card Reader itself. Go to Properties, click on the Hardware tab and click on the Properties button there. Go to the Driver tab and click on the Uninstall button. Afterward, restart the computer and the computer should automatically detect and install the SD Card Reader upon Start-up.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Sure; might wanna consider sending it in for maintenance as a last resort, though.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The same thing happened to me...I feel your pain.

Top Bottom