• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SD Adapter/Micro SD Question

BlablablaxD

Smash Cadet
Well... I have a adapter (it came with my MicroSDHC 8GB) and I borrow from a friend a 2gb MicroSd. The question is, Project M can run with the Adapter of the MicroSD/SDHC?

I can install and run it in my brawl? And if i try and it didnt work it doesnt do anything to my wii/brawl?

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
Project M WILL NOT affect your Brawl save file. Also having a program fail to execute will do nothing to brick your wii. The PMBR really needs to address this on their downloads page, people ask this all the time.

EDIT: Also micro sd's will work with PM if it's 2GB or less. Otherwise you would need to install Riivolution.

BlablablaxD

Smash Cadet
My question is: My SD Adapter that came with my 8GB MicroSD card, will work with a 2GB Micro Card?

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
1 gig would work, but it will be a very tight fit, even for vanilla p:m 3.6. 2 gigs (or more if you're going the homebrew way) is probably better.

Top Bottom