• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scatz/Rai! Videos ^_^ Updated 7-21-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, that's all I can send for now. By the way, the Yoshi ditto was of me vs. ChronoPenguin for the Yoshi Rankings topic. That last kill surprised me in that particular match. I had no idea that Yoshi's u-air had so much horizontal range. o_O

Anyways, I hope you like them. ^_^

bigman40

Smash Master
I watched all the ones you sent me. I find your Yoshi chaotic (something that I don't tend to like too much but w/e). There's some points that you do need to work on though...but I'm too tired to type it out right now. I'll do it later when I wake up......zzzzz

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yeah, I guess I am a bit too aggressive, huh? ^_^;

Still, my main strategy is to be unpredictable, which is why my Yoshi tends to be a bit erratic sometimes. :laugh:

bigman40

Smash Master
I'm going to announce you peoplez right now that my combo vid is due to be released Dec. 25th! I swear on my gaming career that this one will be 5x better than my last one. As soon as it gets up, I'll post it here for you peoplez to seez. Anyways, laterz! ^_^

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Awesome!

And sorry for the relentless torrent of replays I've sent you. Things just happen when you constantly play matches. XD

bigman40

Smash Master
Well, because I'm on the Yoshi Thread Locator, I decided to update this and keep it current. I added all the matches from what I missed (December to June), and kinda made it a little more organized. Critiques and tips are welcomed!

bigman40

Smash Master
New vids up from last 2 weeks. I have some more vids on my Wii that I recorded form the tourney last Sat and missed a few vids. I'll get them up late tonight (Most likely, all of you will be sleep).

bigman40

Smash Master
It's because I didn't want my old videos there anymore. Besides, Whenever I post my videos, it's in the Yoshi Video Thread.

Shiri, you can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom