• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scarlett Johansson Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I just agreed to Scarlet being hotter than Olivia in the other thread =__=
You said that after I posted mine, or at the very least I read what you said after I posted it.

Either way, you only admitted to Scarlett's body > Olivia, and then posted a picture of two girls making out. Not cool (< This could be a "me" thing, but I don't really get off to lesbians)

The only reason I'm even defending anything is because you straight up said that Scarlett wasn't natural, and I can't let you go around giving false information to people.

Laijin

Smash Hero
You said that after I posted mine, or at the very least I read what you said after I posted it.

Either way, you only admitted to Scarlett's body > Olivia, and then posted a picture of two girls making out. Not cool (< This could be a "me" thing, but I don't really get off to lesbians)

The only reason I'm even defending anything is because you straight up said that Scarlett wasn't natural, and I can't let you go around giving false information to people.

I was just posting more pictures of olivia. No need to get offended bro.
And I assumed Scarlett was unnatural because of her **** are ****ing massive. Thats the usual assumption I see when it comes to hollywood stars. Can't be mad at that now huh? Then I read up about her and turns out im wrong. :| So I admitted I was wrong.
Just don't bash the Olivia thread anymore and we're cool. alright?

Rayku

Smash Lord
I was just posting more pictures of olivia. No need to get offended bro.
And I assumed Scarlett was unnatural because of her **** are ****ing massive. Thats the usual assumption I see when it comes to hollywood stars. Can't be mad at that now huh? Then I read up about her and turns out im wrong. :| So I admitted I was wrong.
Just don't bash the Olivia thread anymore and we're cool. alright?
Yeah. I thought so too, so I looked it up.

It's why Catherine Zeta-Jones is no longer my #1 :/

(Scarlett was always my #2, but that was before I actually looked at her for the second time)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Well this IS an appreciation topic for a female, not female body parts =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom