• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Smashers, its time to UNITE!!!

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
OK, with the new Super Smash Bros. Brawl on the horizon, I think its time (since melee) to put SC on the Smash Bros. map but, I need a head count of SC smashers and I'll see if I can (maybe) organize a tournament one day at the Gaffney Walmart, Lets show NC, GA, and the other southern states not to count us out.

Type your nickname/alias, age, location, and/or tourney smash character(s)

SC Smashers List:

1. Byron X, age 19, Gaffney, SC

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'm sorry to be blunt but who are you exactly? The only active SC smashers I know of are... (besides me)

Florence :
EverlastingYay - Falco/Fox/Marth

Columbia :
Yoshido - Yoshi
Boxr - Samus/Peach
Niceness - Link

Greenville-
Holymarth - Mario
and some guys up there.

I don't think Spinjump plays anymore... dunno who else in Charleston.

There's some guys in Orangeburg but none of them really travel.

In fact I think I'm the only one who travels besides SK47 and he's moving back to Pennsyvlania.

If you can do a tournament I will try to bring at least five people (as many as I can) and promote it but I highly doubt the tournament will work out (SC ones never do >_<)

but anytime you would like to play (or if you're in Columbia sometime) I'm more than up for it

Top Bottom