• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

saying goodby

slave1

Smash Lord
this is for all mewtwo smashers out there. say your final dying words to mewtwo. for in less than a month he will be gone, unless you step back and play melee. make it sweet make it powerful.

my out going words.

mewtwo was my best frind (snuffles...) he brought me through mostly thick and maybe a few thin. but with his sweet sexy toned core and his massively huge girly hips he came through and kick a few foxes and falcos in the face. (or shadow clawed) i say my goodby to you. :(

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Meh, I played Mewtwo cuz he was a cool character. I didn't play him exclusively and I did very well with many other characters, but no one cared about my Marth in his prime or my Fox in his prime. (Except against Ken and Isai back in the day.)
People only recognized me for my M2. Even though I enjoyed playing him most of the time, I am not really sad that he didn't return. I'm a little disappointed since he is still a popular Pokemon amongst all of the other new generation Pokemon, and they didn't bring him back and adjust/fix his move set and special move set. Oh well, we'll see how Brawl goes through the years.

Insane-Contrast

Smash Apprentice
I agree with general p2k, Mewtwo needed better attacks. Well I still have all the other characters I wanted in brawl, so I'm not that bothered. I'll only stick with melee, if brawl turns out to be EXTREMELY technically limited.

Mewtwo, nothing could replace the look on a persons face when you beat them. Epic victory with a lame tier.

10th-Karma

Smash Apprentice
Wait!

Hey guys don't get ur hopes up yet. Sure he may not be in Brawl, but just like Snake was delayed a game, it doesn't mean mewtwo won't return. Sure that means he may be back in like 5-10 years, but I'm sure that if in pokemon generation 9 if the fanbase still remembers mewtwo, he'll be back. Just hope I'll still have some time to play video games then.

This is definitely a blow to my L (Luigi, Ness, Pika, Jiggles, M2, GnW), but I guess in Brawl, there will be a good replacement to mewtwo in terms of ownage w/ low tier.

Razorsaw

Smash Apprentice
*lights a candle*

Farewell, worthy friend. You were unappreciated till the very end, but dangit... you're a cool concept and a great character.

In the end that's what really matters.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ergh, Blastoise is no longer a Pokéball Pokémon [even if I don't play with Pokéballs often], and Mewtwo is cut. My favorite Pokémon and Pokéball Pokémon in Blastoise, and my second favorite Pokémon and favorite Melee newcomer [characterwise] in Mewtwo. Ergh, WTF mate? I wante to use Mewtwo without his poorly done hitboxes. I was looking forward to using him, if he was "my style", and not horrible [no offense to bottom tier users, but I can't use anyone worse then Ness; you got mad balls if you did, though! XD].

I'm still confused why minor characters like Sheik and whatnot are in, but not big name characters who've made hundreds of millions of dollars for Nintendo, like Mewtwo. He's still tied for the strongest Pokémon statwise with 4 Pokéball Pokémon, and a boss Pokémon, but he's stronger, thanks to learning more attacks. His bio still says he's the best. And I'm still confused why Mewtwo was a lightweight, when he weights 269 pounds, which would probably be more then anyone that isn't a Bowser! :laugh: O well, there is always Super Smash Bros. 4 (I can almost guarentee it will happen). Mewtwo in SSB4 or GTFO!

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Mewtwo is cool as all hell.
Mewtwo is one of the most fun characters to play in any fighting game.

I was really really disappointed to see Mewtwo would not be returning. It was a big reason for me wanting Brawl, to see Mewtwo's style develop and hopefully improve. Lucario is the replacement, and although I won't have the kind of attachment I had to Mewtwo, Lucario's fighting style looks sick as hell.

Here's to 154 Base Special Attack that manifested itself as Confusion and Disable and 250 lbs of Mewtwo that somehow made him one of the lightest characters in the game =S

Top Bottom