• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Say something nice about your least favourite character

Arrei

Smash Lord
:ultdiddy: - You were my favorite Kong when I was a kid.
:ultpichu: - Goshdarn it, you are adorable as HECK and your Ultimate incarnation looks to be super expressive, like you jumped right out of the cartoons.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
:ultzss: You have a blue suit which is always good cause my other tag is Cerulean, have a neat hairstyle, were the only other Metroid character who was in the Smash games as playable when it was lacking characters and you're also basically :ultsamus: not hiding behind a full armor just like most other characters. (Even :ultolimar: has a visible face)

Last edited:

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
I would say something nice but I'm afraid it would physically harm me

Jyl

Smash Journeyman
Cloud's game was released like hundreds of years ago and yet the fact that his game, and himself, have such a huge following to this day is incredible.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
:ultbayonetta:- I like her glasses, they are stylish and I want to steal them

:ultcorrin:- I, err..... I love the series he’s from? Does that count?. his game sucks though and so does he

aarchak

Smash Ace
:ultdarkpit:- His lines with Pit in Uprising are pretty funny.

:ultyounglink:- It's nice that he keeps old Link's properties (I think).

:ultcorrin:- He has a unique moveset. He's still a terrible character from a meh game though.

:ultlucario:- Umm, he's got a nice :GCU::GCB:? I can't really think of anything I like.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
:ultyounglink: at least link have changed so much that you can keep some of its old moves...
:ultdarkpit: since there was 0 effort put on you, we can't really say you were a waste of time
Zerarora: Lighting is always a cool elemental power to have and haven't been overdone yet...

Don't really dislike them.. but they don't hype me much and i would prefer other options:
Geno: I like the idea of a puppet fighter
Incineroar: have potential to have a very expressive and full of personality moveset... of this list this one will probably grow on me once released.

Last edited:

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
:ultpalutena: Her hair is a unique color.
:ultbayonetta: She seems like a cool person
:ultolimar: The pikmin are cute

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:ultbayonetta: To be fair you are probably one of the most stylish characters in the game. And you've got guns on your feet? Dang...

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
:ultcloud: Your game deserves more representation than just two songs. And your reveal was pretty cool.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
:ultbayonetta: To be fair you are probably one of the most stylish characters in the game. And you've got guns on your feet? Dang...
I couldn’t put it any better myself lol. Stylistically she’s awesome to me, I just don’t like the demon stuff :(

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
:ultrosalina: Well, you had an interesting backstory in Galaxy... before Miyamoto retconned it, that is.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The Mario series doesn't really have a plot or storylinethough tbh. Miyamoto did say they're basically just actors.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
There's a lot of backhanded compliments towards a lot of characters. This thread isn't meant for passive aggression guys.

Ahem, anyway.

:ultbayonetta: She's got some of the flashiest Smash Attacks in the game.

:ultwiifittrainer: I'll admit her moveset and taunts can be amusing.

:ultgreninja: Katanas made out of water will never not be cool.

:ultgnw: Judge is a fun move in casual play, it's only the competitive side of Smash that makes me dislike it.

:ultwario: His Side Special is fun. Taunting while using it is even funner.

I don't see why this id so hard for some peoplem Every character has something to like about them.

TheBean

Banned via Warnings
Corrin: You seriously do not belong in this game, but at least insta-pin helps me win matches.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Least favorite character: :ultcorrin:

Takumi and Leo are from your game. That's all I need to see a positive out of you. But if I'm going to be fair, then the idea of a water dragon is honestly pretty neat.

Least favorite fighter to play as: :ultwiifittrainer:

I got a memorable reaction of jaw-dropping shock out of my friends when I showed them your trailer. I often think about that whenever you cross my mind and it's almost nostalgic now since that was 5 years ago.

Luxent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luxent
Switch FC
:ultsonic: - You have enough self-awareness to know that youre fast, and that 'we're too slow!"

..... frig man I hate Sonic so much. He's just so....not cool.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
:ultcorrin: - Uh, you have a cool-ish playstyle, I guess?
:ultchrom: - At least your inclusion made a lot of people happy.

Side-note: prior to the last Nintendo Direct I also would have added :ultcloud: to this list, but now that FF VII is coming to the Switch, I finally feel like he actually belongs in Smash and my grudge for him has been lifted. I might actually play him now!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
:ultcloud:- Happy to see you nerfed in Ulitmate (so far)
:ultbayonetta:- At least you are fun to fight, as Diddy, also seemingly "nerfed"
:ultdaisy:- At least she's a Echo and the most copy-pasted character since Dark Pit
:ultpacman:- I am content with your inclusion since you are just about as forgotten as I thought you would be
:ultsonic:- Nobody likes this guy, only obnoxious people who love to opress with 'muh speed' this perfectly summarises what I thought about this character, also he's as much forgotten in Brawl as Pac Man is in Smash 4
:ulticeclimbers:- Chain grabs are finally gone and couldn't be more happy about it
:ultdoc:- Y'know, that new D Air is cool as **** but it should've been on Mario
:ultmiifighters: - Nobody likes you, nobody mains you

osby

Smash Obsessed
:ultcloud:- Happy to see you nerfed in Ulitmate (so far)
:ultbayonetta:- At least you are fun to fight, as Diddy, also seemingly "nerfed"
:ultdaisy:- At least she's a Echo and the most copy-pasted character since Dark Pit
:ultpacman:- I am content with your inclusion since you are just about as forgotten as I thought you would be
:ultsonic:- Nobody likes this guy, only obnoxious people who love to opress with 'muh speed' this perfectly summarises what I thought about this character, also he's as much forgotten in Brawl as Pac Man is in Smash 4
:ulticeclimbers:- Chain grabs are finally gone and couldn't be more happy about it
:ultdoc:- Y'know, that new D Air is cool as **** but it should've been on Mario
:ultmiifighters: - Nobody likes you, nobody mains you
No offense, but can you suck more at this? I mean, you didn't even say something nice about Miis and saying "nobody likes them" about Sonic and Miis is factually incorrect. Also what happened to "no bashing"?

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
:ultbayonetta: - At least you updated our respects to certain "events" in the past few years.
:ultsonic: - Vertically can choose his own battles.
:ultcorrin: - The sword design is actually nice.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
:ultroy:- hey, at least Smash made you look cooler than you actually are and ever will be, even if it's a complete lie

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
:ultdoc: - You brought good music.
:ultyounglink: - The Milk taunt needs to be respected.
:ultzss: - She had a cool moment in Ridley's trailer.

Top Bottom