• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Savannah Tournament[July 26th] Update

ss118

Smash Master
THIS IS HAPPENING AND WILL NOT BE CHANGING!!!

The only change is NO brawl! I understand that this will make the amount of people coming slightly lower: deal with it! Savannah goes with the direction of GA, and GA wants melee!
Plus I'm better at it ;P

Now for actual information:

Place

134 East Brandywine Road

For people wanting a place to stay, please post ASAP! We have limited room and can't house everyone. OoS people get priority. There's a hotel nearby.

Rules are standard. I don't feel like posting them, you should all know what that means.

10$ tournament entry fee.
split up as:

1st: 50%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 20%

20$ per doubles team.

-Articanus

S0FT

Smash Ace
Can you list full address. There is an east brandy in kennesaw and north carolina i typed savannah Georgia but it didnt help.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
LOL @ Tom. I could've had it honestly, I just thought this was the same as the other thread.

ZOMG INTERWEBZ JOHNS.

Anyways :p

I too, have come up with 3 different addys when I type it into google maps, but I have a Gun Shop, Guns and Repair, and a Kevin Barry's comin up, all located in Savannah GA, and none of them located on the road that's in the first post.

ss118

Smash Master
Maybe it's because I don't remember the ZIP code off the top of my head :/
I'll try to find out the problem, and then I'll give the whole thing when I'm done.

If I ever make a new topic, assume it's because I updated something. Otherwise I would just bump an old one.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Okay, I tried searching the address to figure out why it wasn't working and it worked fine for me. I'm going to double check with articanus (ss118) asap, but I typed in 134 East Brandywine Road. Savannah, Georgia... Zipcode is 31405 (I THINK). I did it on MAPQUEST, not google; so maybe that's what happened. I don't know how reliable mapquest and google are, but when i searched it on mapquest I came up with the correct address. I'm going to attempt to confirm with ss118, but try mapquest with the aforementioned zipcode. Good luck, hope this works >.< *Articanus shoulda gotten his *** on here and posted the zipcode, not me*

Top Bottom