• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SAVANNAH MELEE PLAYERS.... AKA DruggedFox And Articanus

GAwes

Hidden Boss
You guys wanna smash this week for an hour or two? I have no clue how to contact you, but im coming down there late tomorrow night, we can play either tuesday or wednesday around lunch if you doods are down, hit me up on here or on my facebook if you have it, my full name is Wesley Scott Woodall

-GAwes

ss118

Smash Master
I need to use away messages. ._."
Anyway, Druggy is out of the country atm so I'm all you have. You can call me at 912-659-5097

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yo man im about to head out of here, i dropped my phone in a tub of water at work today :( so i'll call you on my dads phone or figure out something on here, how does tomorrow (tuesday) around lunch work? and could you pm me an address, thanks man

ss118

Smash Master
Please call me before doing anything: I'm still unsure of my schedule but I MAY be able to squeeze it in around lunch.

If you could do it at all ~6ish, that would be perfect, but I don't want you to change around your schedule so we'll try whatever's most convenient for you.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
yo man im about to head out of here, i dropped my phone in a tub of water at work today :( so i'll call you on my dads phone or figure out something on here, how does tomorrow (tuesday) around lunch work? and could you pm me an address, thanks man
what a ****ing idiot. i hate you wes. THIS AINT NO CHUCKY CHEESE WHO IS GONNA CLEAN THIS **** UP?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ss118

Smash Master
OK noon is good at the place where I had my last tournament. Still, call me for address and stuff, or leave a message with a number I can contact you with.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Being in Charleston, Savannah is actually somewhat close to me for melee. Unfortunately I can't leave the house for any extended period due to a very ridiculous diet. I'll be off in a month and I'd certainly be willing to travel down there for melee at some other time.

Wes, always be missing you foo

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I miss wes, why dont you come give me a few games dude?
haha hopefully this fall man. I should be getting my tickets in the next week, i miss you a lot too, and everybody, but if i went there i'd miss everyone here, if we were all millionaires this would be a lot simpler. . .

Kone

Smash Master
yeah dude, well let me know when your tickets are booked and stuff so we can work out plans. My next year is going to be mad busy but i also get my loan in sept. If we sortve make plans asap then ill have the money and book w/e i need to meet up with u. then ill plan my work around that as if we do it last minute itll probs fall thru :/

Top Bottom