• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saturday Night Kaillera

Repent

Banned via Warnings
Thank you Salt Sizzle! These look awesome, I'm going to play in the one tonight, too! 14 people already.

Saltsizzle

Smash Journeyman
Suggestions for the next tourney series:

1. Move the stay time up to 10pm EST. Most if not all participants are on or near the east coast and 7 on the west coast is still reasonable. I would consider moving the Sunday one up even further.

2. Ban some stages. I dont see any reason to include mushroom kingdom, sector z, or yoshis story in a tournament setting. Large and campy maps that hold up the tournament and aren't competitive.

3. Consider making both winners and losers best of 3. 3-2 sets can be long and hold up second round matches.

4. Ideally get someone not in the tourney with knowledge of participants to do the seeding. Another way would be to get a copule peoples input to seeding or track result of tournaments in a spreadsheet and rank by average place finish or another means.

Top Bottom