• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Cruz/UCSC/831 Smash: The Chillest Villains

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
You guys r dum.

Kevin, we play in the room marked "community room" on this map. You can click the zoom out button to see where on campus it is.
http://maps.ucsc.edu/wvcrownmerrill1b.html
You can park in the metered spaces in the unmarked lot on the far left of that map (if you look on the zoomed-out map, it's parking lot 154). You don't actually have to put money in the meters, they are just the spaces that aren't 24-hour restricted.

Crowing

Smash Cadet
Bout to have tons of people this Friday. Time to get my faced stomped by lots of people.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
You guys r dum.

Kevin, we play in the room marked "community room" on this map. You can click the zoom out button to see where on campus it is.
http://maps.ucsc.edu/wvcrownmerrill1b.html
You can park in the metered spaces in the unmarked lot on the far left of that map (if you look on the zoomed-out map, it's parking lot 154). You don't actually have to put money in the meters, they are just the spaces that aren't 24-hour restricted.
Thank you Sheridan. Awesome I have a few friends who live in Apartment building #2 so I can use that as home base lol.

Yo wats up Brian!! Seriously I have lost a piece of my soul when I stopped playing smash lol

joeplicate

Smash Master
LOTS

and actually my 8am class got cancelled so i can focus more on just writing the paper
IT ALL TURNED OUT OK IN THE END :lick:

edit:
who's down for a little afternoon delight today???
like 3-8 or something, i really wanna play
HIT ME UP

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
Hey guys.

the community room is gonna be occupied friday night for some random *** event

theyre showing the movie Ponyo at 7:30 pm

the movie is 100 minutes long.
assuming they start 15 minutes late, 7:45 + 1:40 = 9:25 till they clear out

were gonna have to find somewhere else, or come in after them.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i guess depending on when people show up, we could.... ???

maybe the game lab
but idk, i don't like that place anymore
i could see about my loungeeeee of the community cowell campus apartment community
but that place is gay and locked and has no tvs

or we could just convene later??

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
erm u guys dont know yet? figure this out soon, be considerate.

whats the earliest ppl can get there? latest ppl can smash?

im prob not going ..but i duno o.o

blueb3rry

Smash Cadet
i'll have to miss tomorrow guys. I have to go to a training session on saturday morning for my internship this summer, so i can't really be out late. plus i have to make my project plan sorry i'll have to miss it and i hope mike can get another ride.

Decipio-Carmen

Smash Apprentice
EVERYONE INVADE TRUMAN'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol kidding

on a serious note though:

here's the word on salinas: Robert (you guys haven't met him before) is gonna come up and this'll be his first taste of ucsc smashfests... jin is at salinas so he's gonna bring mike
i can start playing at 7 or 8 (but it looks like we can't start so early heh) and i'll stay till the fest is over.. but idk what salinas is gonna do till then.. i don't even have a setup in my room cuz i left it in salinas

Arashikage

Smash Rookie
I hope a later start time doesn't spoil the smash fest. 9:25- 1 or 2am gives us decent enough smash time.

I wanted to mention that getting on campus after 8 wasn't possible for me because i'm not a student there. Is there a place to hang out on campus while I wait? -This dovetails into my next question: Does anyone want to see Iron Man 2 with me tomorrow? My car seats 4.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm fine with smashing after the movie if that is indeed viable. Truman can you check out if we will actually be able to invade when the movie is over? Pocky may be coming after 8 also so maybe I can give you non-students a ride up to campus then.

hkt.dusk

Smash Cadet
i dont know what group is in charge of this movie (so i dont know who to ask), but i imagine they will clear out after the movie ends

my cell is 626 246 4401

joeplicate

Smash Master
legit

my boy vince is getting better pretty fast
he was doing some legit stuff today
i need to try and remember to think as hard as i can against him so he'll get good practice and learn how to play smarter

see you guys tomorrow!

Top Bottom