• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Pablo Smash on Monday Nov. 10th!!!

to be honest im too intimidated to duke it out with brawl. the technical requirements. the mindgames. the speed. i mean every brawl video i see noobs keep commenting that its been sped up....

Shroomed

Smash Master
the feeling you get when a random person walks by you playing melee and asking is it lighting mode is just too dam good

Why is melee so awesome

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Wow for some reason I think all those people in the picture don't even play brawl and the picture is just a random googled picture.

Get them to all to be holding NorCal rulez signs and ill believe you.

replicate

Smash Lord
hey shroomed I wanna do so many money matches with you

like random low tier characters and everything

my pikachu vs your some bad character
my jiggs your falco/falcon

what say you

Wow for some reason I think all those people in the picture don't even play brawl and the picture is just a random googled picture.

Get them to all to be holding NorCal rulez signs and ill believe you.
dude, you are right, relax.

hey shroomed I wanna do so many money matches with you

like random low tier characters and everything

my pikachu vs your some bad character
my jiggs your falco/falcon

what say you
I wanna be a part of this too.:chuckle:

SSBM Jp

Smash Cadet
Yes the smashers of San Pablo are tired of playing with the same people over and over again and so they have decided to look for other smashers in the community that are just as bored as us to play with.

For those of you that don't know us (Ky(me), The___Cheese, KingGerudo, Alan,Shroomed(even though he has a big head)we are a decently experienced group of smashers and we will not disappoint with our reverse knees(melee) and breaking shields(not really we aren't that good but we wanna get better in N64).

We are located in San Pablo and most of us are available ALL week and some of us only certain times during the weekend.If you are interested post about what possible days you could smash and we will organize our schedules.Also we have a recording abilities from the T.V straight to the computer so it's high quality.
where's J.P at?

fk big head J.P's been in this crew since

SSBM Jp

Smash Cadet
well J.P, you rarely come around during the week so wth

and you still owe me that $2 from our MM
I don't owe you ****, you should owe me for seeing your big *** forehead errytime i smash wit casey, alan, joe, and jose

$1 every glance

oh and btw i ***** you in that ledge tech match

i think you owe me money for ultra sandbagging win over your mario with M2
pay the man dajuan

Top Bottom