• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Koga+

Boot
Oh wow how many setups? I am like an hour away and would love to come XD have not smashed in a while... just don't want to show up and have everyone leave

Koga+

Boot
Damn there has to be a more concrete way of setting up smashfests >< It sucks for people like me that have to commute quite far and there is a chance nobody will be there or everyone is getting ready to leave.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Well hoepfully after Halloween the lodge will return to its regular state of no one ever using it. In which ase we can set up regular smashfests for every to attend.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
We just had a smashfest there yesterday. There's only one TV now since Sunny wanted his back

:phone:

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
its good crap. its one of those craps where u wanna show ur friends cuz its nothing short of a miracle so u take a picture of it, but people dont see the awesomeness that i see in it.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
take him literally on that.

it's as if he took a picture of his sh*t and sent it to all of us. he thinks it's great, we think it's sh*t.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like there is, especially if pats going to swing by. Unfortunately, I can't attend. Have fun with yuta's s**t without me everyone.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Welp I came by with two TVs but the Lodge was locked up. I took a look in and there were some res life folks that kind of looked at me with a blank stare. An awkward moment was exchanged and I just sorta walked away. Soooo, I think there's just that one there today, but I'll swing by again tomorrow to drop off those other two.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I remember the Falco with the pink coat. That was cool.
But it wasn't enough to make up for the fact that almost all the other palette swaps made the game nearly unplayable because they blended into the map textures too well. hahaha.

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
I remember the Falco with the pink coat. That was cool.
But it wasn't enough to make up for the fact that almost all the other palette swaps made the game nearly unplayable because they blended into the map textures too well. hahaha.
And let's not forget about team colors mismatching

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
i can tell from ur guys' comments that u miss my wii, but unfortunately i forgot to bring it from home this weekend. ahah sowie guys. and anyone wanna play?

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I just got a message from macoke inviting the smashers out. They said they have tvs so all we would need is a few cubes/wiis. It's at eight in the commuter center in sixth. If anyone wants to go let me know.

Top Bottom