• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

san antonio/alamo heights area

Status
Not open for further replies.

radi oh oh oh

Smash Rookie
I got moved from a single dorm to an apartment this semester on campus at University of the Incarnate Word. What this means is i have actual space to host people that want to play. i got a living room with 2 sofas and a spare bed. (haven't gotten a roomate yet.) so if anyone is interested in hangin out and smashing let me know so we can exchange #s.

radi oh oh oh

Smash Rookie
just found out i can get a permit to host up to 20 people in the building. but uh that seems a little excessive. so yeah. give me numbers or mine is 956-372-8688 anytime's a good time fridays are better though since i'm off of school fridays. or thursday nights.

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
Because I felt like destroying the noobs in there, and I appreciate if you stop stalking me

BTW I'm still waiting for the scrubs on SWF to remove the canadian flag avatar and replace it with the American Flag

SkaManifesto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
loonuhsee
Omg Me Me Me, Date/time + Location=me (the Ultimate Kirby) In Person! =3
OMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG FORK YOU LIVE IN ALAMOHEIGHTS!?

K1T3

Smash Lord
UTSA still plays and has the best crew in SA =P (this is mainly due to the fact that there are no other crews in SA ^_-)
SOS come play us! I need sheik practice, no one there plays sheik =( (well plays sheik decently)
Do you play GG?

As for the rest of you, I'm free tomorrow/today Sunday that is and live by Rolling Oaks mall if anyone wants to play =)

Smash Apprentice
UTSA still plays and has the best crew in SA =P (this is mainly due to the fact that there are no other crews in SA ^_-)
SOS come play us! I need sheik practice, no one there plays sheik =( (well plays sheik decently)
Do you play GG?

As for the rest of you, I'm free tomorrow/today Sunday that is and live by Rolling Oaks mall if anyone wants to play =)
lies the sos crew is the best crew in sa and yes i play gg potemkin ftr

K1T3

Smash Lord
sos crew? If it's just you with 20 stock vs another crew then yeah Ima agree =)
what's ftr????
I just played GG on friday and learned a little, I don't know how to do anything fancy yet though =(
what tier is potemkin?

Smash Apprentice
lol sos with 20 stock is a scary thing lol but yeah potemkin is high tier but in the new gg accent core he is top along with anji ky and eddie/zato and ftr = for the **** lol its its the pwnage way of saying ftw lol

SkaManifesto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
loonuhsee
PFT, EVERYONE BREAK OUT THE KIRBIES! screw you high tiers, lets play cheak, dirty, and pink with the puffball

K1T3

Smash Lord
there's a new gg? I seem to have missed it... Hmm well I play Ky anyways =P easiest to pick up =)
Do you play hold'em?

Edit: found out the GG i played is the new one...

MVPaintballer

the lil d that could
kite.. you live rolling oaks...omg wtf...?
I live right near bulverde/1604 intersection, my friend oscar lives close by and so does wombat =o

SkaManifesto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
loonuhsee
We play Smash at Alamo "Whites" High School during lunch on fridays =p
On The other hand, the people here aren't very good, they think l-canceling, wavedashing, and everythign else is useless...pretty stubborn crowd.

Butters

Smash Apprentice
Yo I'm going to be in SA for about three months healing up an injury. I'm enlisted in the air force and I'm stationed off Lackland AFB, (210 area code). Where does the smash happen in this city on the weekends? I wanna get back into the scene but I don't know where all the STD's are at. Hit me up with some #'s and addresses for mapquest because I'm not familiar with the city.

radi oh oh oh

Smash Rookie
956-372-8688 i actually wanted to have a get together today so give me a call. I'm at University of the Incarnate Word 4301 Broadway. it's in an apartment though so don't worry it's not that crowded.

Butters

Smash Apprentice
956-372-8688 i actually wanted to have a get together today so give me a call. I'm at University of the Incarnate Word 4301 Broadway. it's in an apartment though so don't worry it's not that crowded.
Hit me up with an address, so I can figure out how to make my way there, (without car). I know I'm in the 210 are code and I can get my heading if I can mapquest some stuff. I'll try to give you a call before the weekend.

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
lol sos with 20 stock is a scary thing lol but yeah potemkin is high tier but in the new gg accent core he is top along with anji ky and eddie/zato and ftr = for the **** lol its its the pwnage way of saying ftw lol
Guilty Gear Accent Core tier list

Eddie is S, Pot is A, Ky is C, and Anji is D

Unlike Smash, low tiers can actually win in Guilty Gear :p lawl

btw SOS, I officially hate you for using Pot now :mad: He's one of the worst matchups for Ky rawrawrawr! :mad:

K1T3

Smash Lord
why's ky so low =(
low tiers can still win in smash, it's just that people don't take the time to get good with them. But look at Aniki with link or Sethlon with Roy and many more I don't feel like going on

Let's Ky ditto!!!

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
why's ky so low =(
low tiers can still win in smash, it's just that people don't take the time to get good with them. But look at Aniki with link or Sethlon with Roy and many more I don't feel like going on

Let's Ky ditto!!!
Ky is low because his match ups in Accent Core aren't as good as they were in Slash. AC Ky is definately better than Slash Ky, it's just that everyone else has gotten better as well.
/shrug

and I'll take you on anyday :)

K1T3

Smash Lord
ahh that's how it was, oh well he was still the easiest for me to pick up with the minimal amount of time I've played.
Sweet you can give me some Ky training =)

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
So since there's an official san antonio topic now... I'm gonna close this before it becomes completely about guilty gear.

Go to dustloop or something if you want to talk about GG...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom