• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus's Biggest Design Flaw

Narpas_sword

People need to get off the internet when having a bad day. Makes people post dumb ass ****.

As you said, it's subjective. So having a massive rant about how you like brawl sfx more is, well, as you put it "an idiotic assertion".

People act like their time is wasted reading a thread that doesn't apply to them.
****, go outside if you think that the, what? 3 min? of your life you 'wasted' reading on the net is so important.

Noone 'has to stfu and enjoy the game for what it is"
else, we'd all be playing brawl, not PM. There are options to customise, so conversation pertaining to such matters is far from unnecessary.

Last edited:

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
People need to get off the internet when having a bad day. Makes people post dumb *** ****.

As you said, it's subjective. So having a massive rant about how you like brawl sfx more is, well, as you put it "an idiotic assertion".

People act like their time is wasted reading a thread that doesn't apply to them.
****, go outside if you think that the, what? 3 min? of your life you 'wasted' reading on the net is so important.

Noone 'has to stfu and enjoy the game for what it is"
else, we'd all be playing brawl, not PM. There are options to customise, so conversation pertaining to such matters is far from unnecessary.
Go **** yourself.

GeZ

Smash Lord
Bad days can be **** Lordling, but you shouldn't come raging into threads over it. You'll give people who don't know you the wrong impression. Chill pills, tomorrow's another day.

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
Oh ****, KLit is barbie. I'm #DONE
Hahah yeah, like the new tag? I was getting sick of all the T/Os misspelling it, and or changing it because they found it to be too vulgar, so I figured why not something more simple :p

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
Hahah yeah, like the new tag? I was getting sick of all the T/Os misspelling it, and or changing it because they found it to be too vulgar, so I figured why not something more simple :p
lollololol
that would definitely be cause for change. suits you. I think.

Litt

Samus
lollololol
that would definitely be cause for change. suits you. I think.
Thanks dude, im finally starting to take winning a bit more seriously now too, and actually got 2nd at the last PM tourney I went to

Last edited:
Top Bottom